Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Poll Re: Price Changes & Game Changes

Extremely unhappy

New Resident
    I to am EXTREMELY UNHAPPY with price increases!!!

New Resident
    extremely unhappy with expansion cost and time. Really? TWO DAYS to expand and then TWO MORE days to clear a stupid rock!!!!????? You've got to be kidding me!!!!

Very unhappy, especially with the expansion cost and also the limit on habitats.
    why have a limit on anything, stupid

Quote Originally Posted by pctrkts View Post
    extremely unhappy with expansion cost and time. Really? TWO DAYS to expand and then TWO MORE days to clear a stupid rock!!!!????? You've got to be kidding me!!!!
    I am with you on this. I am so unhappy about the prices and waiting times. People I have spoken to are now moving over to DragonVale as they have way better pricing. And I find it totally stupid the waiting time and cost for food!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by faithvilles View Post
    Very unhappy, especially with the expansion cost and also the limit on habitats.
    why have a limit on anything, stupid
    There was a limit on expansions on RS, BS, FS, Farm and eventually the expansions happened. I think that with some time more habitats should also happen here.

I am unhappy though because the food costs are insane vs the yield of crops. I'm not that bothered with expansions although playing other TL games who expand right then and there I can see where some ppl are frustrated.

I am more unhappy with the randomness of dragon breeding and with the breeding times of common dragons more than anything else.

My 2 main things that would make me happy would be to increase the yield of the crops, decrease common dragon breeding times (I do not mind waiting for rares and super rares), and lower the nest prices.

New Resident
    I play much less with all the crazy increases....takes the fun out of it.

New Resident
    So the answer would be extremely UnHapPy

Executive Chef
    EXTREMELY UNHAPPY

And mad too

Rhino Keeper
    Extremely unhappy

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast