Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Poll Re: Price Changes & Game Changes

Rhino Keeper
    #extremely unhappy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The 1st round of increases I wasn't happy with but shrugged it off and continued to play. But when they increased expansion prices it took me over the edge! I have posted several times about it. Course no response from TL!!....just that developers are looking at it. I just wanted to be able to expand and decorate. Now even that is beyond me to do. Some people state that working to gain coins is a goal for them. My goal in dragon story is to breed and hatch eggs and grow dragons!...not to expand. Expanding was like mini game inside the game....not something that takes a week to do!!!! And I'm not buying gold to support a company that doesn't listen to their customers!!!
    And all the games are outrageous!...in their pricing not just DS! People all over are unhappy and TL needs to pay attention SOON!!!!

New Resident
    I am extremely unhappy!!!!!

New Resident
    I am extremely unhappy!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by softben09 View Post
    No I have two at the moment I got them within the first few days of playing the game when it was first launched and they only cost me 25gold each now if I want to purchase a third it's gonna cost me 500
    I think currently the first nest is free (or a few coins?) second nest is 250g, third nest 500g ...

I'm "unhappy". Once they completely shut down DS (or make it so unplayable I feel like quitting) I will be "extremely unhappy".. At least now they are still doing 'something', even if it's not something anyone else but the TL staff likes... :-)

To anyone who is extremely unhappy... quitting (or playing just once a day or week) may be a good option. And I hear there is a better Dragon breeding game in the appstore.

Quote Originally Posted by 333paddington View Post
    I'm fine, the new games always have adjustments made to them, just take it easy and don't rush or you will get to the finish line too soon.
    333paddington has a pretty good idea of how new games work.

Dragon Story is still a young game, so there will be several adjustments and balances made to the game so we can accommodate both current and new players. Remember to take your time while playing the game. We are continuously adding new content, so there will definitely be more stuff to keep you busy.

Thanks again everyone who has taken part in this online poll and also on my dragon story wall poll

The results so far are:

28 extremely unhappy
    2 happy

Extremely unhappy

Rhino Keeper
    #extreemly unhappy!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    333paddington has a pretty good idea of how new games work.

Dragon Story is still a young game, so there will be several adjustments and balances made to the game so we can accommodate both current and new players. Remember to take your time while playing the game. We are continuously adding new content, so there will definitely be more stuff to keep you busy.
    "take your time". I look at all my Story games as a break from reality. I can sit down for half an hour with a cuppa and bake/serve up a batch of food, redesign my boutique, move my pets and zoo animals around. Expansions enabled INSTANT satisfaction as regards opportunities for redesigning. Even zoo and pet shop (when I had expansions available) gave you the ability to add several more animals/decorations.

With DS I am looking at waiting a month to be able to do anything about decoration/design because
    1. It takes around a week to save up enough money to expand in the first place
    2. Then have to wait a day (or 2 if unlucky enough to get a mouldy rock) before you can use the space
    3. You can only move one habitat onto that space
    4. You can't design anywhere else until all the habitats you want to move are out of the way because there is no storage option.

I am starting to wonder if a month's wait is not just a tad too long!!

Executive Chef
    I forgot to say that for the purposes of the poll I would say I was "unhappy"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast