Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bubble Changing Colors

I am not hitting the switch bubble arrows. And quite often the color that shoots is not the ready color or the color in the shoot. I just did five plays and got three wrong color shots.

TeamLava Developer
    One possibility is this. If you eliminate a color from the level, we will not give that to you. So let's say you had a red bubble in the queue and you eliminate the last red from the board. We will actually switch that out for a different color since the red cannot possibly help you any more.

Rhino Keeper
    I forgot to mention this only happened a few times when I first went through the levels- its happening more often now, I thought I'd gone mental.. Till I asked a friend to watch the screen, and she saw it too.

Is this happening as you're about to complete the level? The bubbles do change colors when you're close to beating the level. It will usually change to one of the colors that's currently left, since the game is trying to help you by providing you with matching color bubbles.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Is this happening as you're about to complete the level? The bubbles do change colors when you're close to beating the level. It will usually change to one of the colors that's currently left, since the game is trying to help you by providing you with matching color bubbles.
    No no. It happens then as well, but the problem here is that i would have a purple ball in hand, throw it and see that it was a yellow ball. Sometimes at the start of the level, sometimes during play.

Rhino Keeper
    Lmao! You guys must've got a different version than us.

I'm running the same version as you guys, Bubble Mania 1.0.2. Which shooting option are you guys using, Tap To Shoot or Aim And Shoot? If you're using Tap To Shoot, I know it's possible to change colors if you didn't let go of your finger and shoot.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm running the same version as you guys, Bubble Mania 1.0.2. Which shooting option are you guys using, Tap To Shoot or Aim And Shoot? If you're using Tap To Shoot, I know it's possible to change colors if you didn't let go of your finger and shoot.
    I'm not playing the game anymore, DWF, so not sure if it is still happening. But for me it happened irrespective of which style i used. I would aim with one colour and when it shot out it & landed it ended up as another colour. What happens at the end is that the colour changes in the tube before you grab the ball to shoot. But this isn't what i was referring to. My ball would change after i sent it out, after i would shoot it. At some point between it leaving my hand and landing where i sent it the ball would change, which, you would understand, was quite annoying. It happened mid game, at the start of the game, any time during game play without any justifiable reason.

Farm Supplier
    This is happening to me too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12