Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: transfering game to another device!!!

New Resident

transfering game to another device!!!

how do i transfer my game from one device to another.

Rhino Keeper
    Are you an android or apple product user?
    If android, install game you want to transfer, then install a real storm game, like pets live. You will have to level up in pets live I think to 5, go to settings & transfer storm ID from old device.
    If apple product, some one else will help.

The Honorable Panda
    You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games. Give them you storm ID, the level of one of the games that you play and the number of gems you have in one of your games.

If you are on a Iphone, Ipad, Touch, or Ipad and you know the UDID numbers for both devices , give support that information

You can also try and transfer yourself. If you are going from Idevice to Idevice and you know the UDID numbers for both:
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ll=1#post66787

If on kindle fire, you will need to email support
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Can you have the same game progress on two different devices (I.e. iPhone and iPad?)

Rhino Keeper
    Nope. Only on one device. And personally I'd get support to transfer your games for you. I've heard two stories now of people transferring their games themselves and it didn't go exactly to plan. Just a thought though

New Resident
    That's a bummer Not being able to have the same progress on multiple devices

Banned
    If you are Android devices, you must have email support to TeamLava Customer Service
    If you are Apple devices, then you can. Go to TeamLava.com and click Transfer Account and fill in the form and click Transfer! That how works!
    If you are Kindle Fire, you must have email support to TeamLava Customer Service.

Thanks, 1004blue.

Banned
    What about switching my nightclub from android to ios devices?

New Resident
    I've been trying to get my games switched since November 15th, 2012!! I made the big mistake of installing the game on my new device with a user name, thinking that would make it easier for the switch. Boy, was I wrong!! Now I'm stuck at level from level 89 to 24...sucks starting over!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamin View Post
    I've been trying to get my games switched since November 15th, 2012!! I made the big mistake of installing the game on my new device with a user name, thinking that would make it easier for the switch. Boy, was I wrong!! Now I'm stuck at level from level 89 to 24...sucks starting over!
    Did you send an email to support@teamlava.com?

If you have not received a response, check you spam folder to make sure the automatic email with your ticket number on it did not get place in your spam folder.

If not, reply back to your ticket email and ask for an update on your transfer request.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast