Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nightclub in android (force close)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpr102 View Post
    It give Me ticket number?? When i press the number its open new page log in to Teamlava LLC
    your email from support with your ticket number is an automated response. You should receive another email when a support agent gets to your ticket.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

If you're running any other apps in the background, please close them. Also, let the pop-ups fully load before you attempt to close them. Sometimes closing them before they are able to load may cause the app to force-close.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    If you're running any other apps in the background, please close them. Also, let the pop-ups fully load before you attempt to close them. Sometimes closing them before they are able to load may cause the app to force-close.
    I try and it not work
    in all games story Restaurant or Bakery it not force close
    I just have this game

Rhino Keeper
    IF They Have A Lot Of Dance Floor ICan not visit my friend now

Rhino Keeper
    CAN You Do Update Have Another Game Force Close They Do Update And It Now Not Force Close

Rhino Keeper
    I was having the same issue but I removed the game and then installed it again. The force close issues on my end has been fixed.. Maybe try doing that.

Rhino Keeper
    I Try Not Work!!

I can't see the rest of my club. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it still doesn't work. I have a sharp fx plus and I save the game on my sd card.

Quote Originally Posted by camaj90 View Post
    I can't see the rest of my club. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it still doesn't work. I have a sharp fx plus and I save the game on my sd card.

Hi Camaj90,

Please submit a ticket to our Support Team (support@teamlava.com). Make sure you include your Storm8 ID and the device type you are using.

They will look into this for you.
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Banned
    Since February, I have been unable to see other nightclubs, unless I stayed on the screen for at least 40 seconds. I could not see my floor or dance in other clubs, unless I tapped around in the dark.

Up until August, I was able to make drinks and decorate in my club, IF I clicked the design tab and moved between the items for at least two minutes. It took forever and a day, but I was at least able to get stuff done.

When I now go to my nightclub I am only able to see the corner of the club thats there when you first log in. I have three mixers there and they are the only ones I am able to use.

I use Android and am on level 56. I just downloaded nightclub on my ipad and it works fine.

I have uninstalled the game numerous times. I have moved it to my sd card and back. But to no avail.

Is there any other tips? Teamlava just says they will pass it on to the engineers and take screen shots. You cant take a photo of something that is constantly frozen! Boo.net

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast