Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nightclub in android (force close)

I have this issue too. It's not a memory issue my game is already on my SD card and there is tons of memory left. I have the most current version as my phone is brand spanking new. It's all the clubs in higher levels and it is definitely a bug. I'm pretty sure it's when these people have several flashing square floor tiles. Even if they are a level 30 something it happens too if the person has covered their entire club in those pink tiles for example. I have a Galaxy S2 which should be able to handle anything thrown at it but right now i'm ready to throw it upside the wall because of all the story games that won't work right. I've not been able to play since Thursday 10/18 without SOMETHING going wrong with one of the 5 games I play. I will CC this to the email above as well as give it out to the others that are having this same issue and don't even know there is a forum to report a bug like this smh.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieMel View Post
    I have this issue too. It's not a memory issue my game is already on my SD card and there is tons of memory left. I have the most current version as my phone is brand spanking new. It's all the clubs in higher levels and it is definitely a bug. I'm pretty sure it's when these people have several flashing square floor tiles. Even if they are a level 30 something it happens too if the person has covered their entire club in those pink tiles for example. I have a Galaxy S2 which should be able to handle anything thrown at it but right now i'm ready to throw it upside the wall because of all the story games that won't work right. I've not been able to play since Thursday 10/18 without SOMETHING going wrong with one of the 5 games I play. I will CC this to the email above as well as give it out to the others that are having this same issue and don't even know there is a forum to report a bug like this smh.
    This Game Need Update!
    Long Time Didn't Get Update For NightClub Story

Host(ess)
    Teamlava is like a broken record. I am another android user who has the same issue and have tried all tl's suggestions. Maybe tl can answer this questions....

Does anyone from tl have an android? Can't you recreate the problems on your own? A little transparency please.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123