Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How to master lvl 51?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    Never try to trick a trickster, right rainy?
    Lmao! ( I tried just putting lmao in but it was " too short", I'm guessing they don't want it abbreviated then?!)

Executive Chef
    Hahaha I dare you to write it in full!

Rhino Keeper
    One last tip, as you are clearing the bottom level, watch which way the sludge is going. If it goes left, concentrate on the right side; if it goes right, concentrate on the left side.

New Resident
    I'm not fast enough on this level because the sluge bubbles are blocking my way so can somebody help me please!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jasen View Post
    I'm not fast enough on this level because the sluge bubbles are blocking my way so can somebody help me please!!!
    I recommend trying to clear one side -- NOT going straight up through the middle. For the first section, you can aim bubbles directly. Once you get past the first cluster, you will probably have to bounce your shots off the wall to work toward the babies.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by sunstorm01 View Post
    No I didn't use any. I just went back and did it again by bouncing the bubbles of the right hand wall.
    Know I'm about a year late replying on this one, but for future reference I was able to master this level and get 3 stars using the same strategy mentioned above. I'm not as good as sunstorm01 though. I used pink arrow & to get the 3 stars I used 3 rainbow bubbles. DV

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234