Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to master lvl 51?

I can't pass this level either! I've been here for 2 weeks now! I hate those black bubbles because they can surround colored bubbles.

Executive Chef
    2 weeks! Oh no I might be here for a while!

Executive Chef
    YEEESS! Thanx for the great advice everyone! I bought that aiming thingy and cleared a path on the left side so I could get to the sparkly bubbles and it worked! Couldn't have done it without help from aim thingy, or you guys!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    YEEESS! Thanx for the great advice everyone! I bought that aiming thingy and cleared a path on the left side so I could get to the sparkly bubbles and it worked! Couldn't have done it without help from aim thingy, or you guys!
    I'm so happy you got through it!! YAY!! * does a little dance for trace*

Rhino Keeper
    My thoughts on why it's so hard- just like with dragon story where they changed the cost of things for maximum profit, I think they've changed this game.. To maximize profit by making some levels harder. Why wouldn't they?! It's just now in games like bubble mania- there's no way to prove it. Ooo trickster indeed.

Executive Chef
    Never try to trick a trickster, right rainy?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I can't pass this level either! I've been here for 2 weeks now! I hate those black bubbles because they can surround colored bubbles.
    It doesn't matter that they cover the other bubbles. As has been said, work on the lower bubbles so you have a path to hit that group of glass/mirror bubbles. Once you get those the whole thing collapses, including the sludge bubbles.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sunstorm01 View Post
    My thoughts on why it's so hard- just like with dragon story where they changed the cost of things for maximum profit, I think they've changed this game.. To maximize profit by making some levels harder. Why wouldn't they?! It's just now in games like bubble mania- there's no way to prove it. Ooo trickster indeed.
    They have changed it a bit. I've noticed it too. I got to island 10, got my 3 gems in the other stories, got to level 57 and just deleted the game. Sorry PonyRoar. I only played it for the gems.

New Resident
    Thank you sunstorm for the tips.. just finished level 51..it was sooo difficult...

Fashion Designer
    I've finished it also, thanks to everyone

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast