Thread: Second diamond?

Farm Supplier

Second diamond?

Did anyone manage to breed a second diamond? And did someone mate diamond with others? What was the outcome?

Rhino Keeper
    Those must be super lucky players. I have some nbrs with 2 diamonds, but I don't think anyone's been quite that lucky yet. And no, diamond x diamond doesn't equal diamond, I heard in a thread. Gives all the common ones, but not another diamond. The particualarly lucky would be able to name their islands "diamond fields" if that was true.

Just visited a random player with 3 diamonds! Wondering if some people are spending 100s of $ to buy them or are just incredibly lucky with their breeding. I have one diamond I bred with charm/fruitful, and being honest, I don't expect to breed another.

Host(ess)
    I've seen player that have 4 diamond dragons.. Player's island name is SUGAR

Rhino Keeper
    One of my nbrs has 5 diamonds. Don't think anyone could get SO lucky by breeding.

Farm Supplier
    There are some players who buy the diamond, well, if one has the spare money, why not. When there is no new dragon to play I try for a second one, but perhaps the game doesn't allow it. I hadn't too many tries before I got one, it was equally hatd for me to get other rare dragons like planet or forestfire.

I have been breeding since the beginning of this game still no diamond but I can't buy anything so everything is the hard long way.