Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: need nbrs send gold everyday.

Rhino Keeper
    Edit: I found someone to exchange gold with, thanks!
    Last edited by Limequat; 04-07-17 at 10:59 AM.

Looking for people to go exchange gold daily!!

Rhino Keeper
    I just recently lost my third "gift exchanger"
    Looking for someone to gift every day.

ulovemonkeys

Quote Originally Posted by stlgreg11 View Post
    I just recently lost my third "gift exchanger"
    Looking for someone to gift every day.

ulovemonkeys
    got mine
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-03-17 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Merged posts for clarity

New Resident

Storm8

Quote Originally Posted by Limequat View Post
    I need people to exchange gold with daily through my sub accounts, either one person with two sub accounts or two people with one sub account. I have two sub accounts and am looking to fill one slot on each of them.

I prefer people who also have sub accounts, but it's fine if you don't. However, if you choose to gift me from your main account, that means you'll have to remember not to press gift back on your newsfeed - you'll need to gift my main account through your neighbor list everyday. That can get tedious after awhile, so it'd be a lot easier if you have a sub account.

If interested, please add my main account (ID: Limequat) to your sub account. Then write on my wall the ID of your main account, and I will send you an invite from one of my sub accounts, or both if you'd like to trade with me on two accounts and someone else hasn't gotten to me first. I spend <1 minute a day logged into my sub accounts, so once you've accepted my invite, let me know on my main account's wall so I can log back into my sub account to send you today's gold.

You can also add my main account to your main account if you'd like to be neighbors for map/lotus/tales requests.
    I'd is 10049348

I need two new people to exchange gifts!

Rhino Keeper
    I need a third person to exchange gifts with.

savvannis7369

No restrictions on adds, I send gold to the first 3 people who send me gold for the day, and reply to quests as soon as possible. I check my games several times a day.

I also play Castle, Zoo2, PetShop and Farm, same id. Feel free to add me.

Rhino Keeper
    I just brought my game back from the dead from years leaving all neighbors inactive, I've been playing since only yellow, red, blue, green & diamond were the only elements so ive deleted about 200 please add me : fatmeninspeedos. Also need people to send gold to daily

New Resident
    Jcmodz

Farm Supplier
    Looking for 3 neighbours to exchange gold on a daily basis (I will comment on my wall if I am on holiday and cannot send but most of the time I am available)

adekil40 - add me and send me gold and I will have gold returned daily.