Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: need nbrs send gold everyday.

Please add me,And I need two to exchange daily gold

Id: nike1711

Ok, I found neighbor for exchange gold. I didn't need any more.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-10-16 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Looking for active neighbors to return maps and gold. I can visit everyday.

ID: dekdguys
    Island name: Knox

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gr8fl View Post
    Looking for 1 nbr to exchange daily gold (already have 2 in dedicated exchange). I accept all requests for maps and looking for nbrs that do same. I play daily but do not visit daily.
    Hi , I am interested in exchanging Gold everyday ! I have sent you invite . Please accept and also please confirm on my wall . My island -- Lovely Dragons ! I have kept msg on your wall also . Thanks

New Resident
    Please add me,id: evancek

Rhino Keeper
    I need people to exchange gold with daily through my sub accounts, either one person with two sub accounts or two people with one sub account. I have two sub accounts and am looking to fill one slot on each of them.

I prefer people who also have sub accounts, but it's fine if you don't. However, if you choose to gift me from your main account, that means you'll have to remember not to press gift back on your newsfeed - you'll need to gift my main account through your neighbor list everyday. That can get tedious after awhile, so it'd be a lot easier if you have a sub account.

If interested, please add my main account (ID: Limequat) to your sub account. Then write on my wall the ID of your main account, and I will send you an invite from one of my sub accounts, or both if you'd like to trade with me on two accounts and someone else hasn't gotten to me first. I spend <1 minute a day logged into my sub accounts, so once you've accepted my invite, let me know on my main account's wall so I can log back into my sub account to send you today's gold.

You can also add my main account to your main account if you'd like to be neighbors for map/lotus/tales requests.

Looking for active gold gifting neighbors!

ID: ericsfarm2

New Resident
    Hello! I am looking for an active neighbor for gold gifting daily!!
    Add: Ireq2
    DS Forest: Poiuyt

Quote Originally Posted by ericsfarm2 View Post
    Looking for active gold gifting neighbors!

ID: ericsfarm2
    Add me gisellepersad

Hi there, I am looking for 2 neighbors who commit to exchange gold daily from my main account.

I also have 2 sub accounts that can also exchange gold but need you to send back to the main account only. If you have multiple accounts, you are very welcome!!

Please add me and leave messages on my wall.

Farm Supplier
    I need a neighbor who will do gold daily. I have 2 currently and none of us have missed a day in a good 6 months...but my 3rd dropped off a few months ago and I'm having a really difficult time finding a replacement. Add ccorbett4 and post on my wall. Please and thank you!