Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Water Drop Reset

Fashion Designer

Water Drop Reset

I am sure someone knows answer to this question: How many days it takes for the water drop to reset? I have noticed that when neighbors don't pick their plants and flowers that at some point of time it resets, but haven't figured out (yeah, haven't counted) how long it takes.

Grand Emperor
    I think it's around 4 days.

Fashion Designer
    Seemed longer than 4.... maybe one day I'll count it. I'm sure Yanochka knows, she knows everything, so we can wait for her vacation to be over. :-)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    Seemed longer than 4.... maybe one day I'll count it. I'm sure Yanochka knows, she knows everything, so we can wait for her vacation to be over. :-)
    Sounds good

Fashion Designer
    I think it's more like 7 days, if memorybserves me correct

I see no evidence that they ever reset. Had accidentally planted promroses which stayed watered for months.

Fashion Designer
    No it does, my rose resets, it takes forever, so maybe the months.

Rhino Keeper
    Water resets after you harvest/collect your crops (vegetables, flowers or trees). If your vegetables are not collected, they dry up after the same elapsed time of waiting for full bloom ie if it's 12 hours veg, you are given another 12 hours to harvest / collect them before they dry up and you replant. For flowers and trees, the water drops remains indefinitely and the flowers and trees stay in full bloom for harvest / collection indefinitely
    ie water drops don't ever reset until you harvest them.

Fashion Designer
    If you leave flowers or trees and don't collect them for several days, the water drops disappear and people can water again.
    It has nothing to do with collecting and replanting and not with dead plants. But thank you.

Grand Emperor
    I have white poinsettias that TL removed within a couple of months after Christmas. They still have water drops on them. I really wish the water would disappear on those. And I've had gem flowers with water on them for months.

I think the water is cleared from inactive farms, ones that that haven't been logged into for a while.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast