Thread: what is so special about the 70 gem dancers

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation what is so special about the 70 gem dancers

SERIOUSLY?! this is the worst update that has ever happened to restaurant why would someone waste 70 gems on limited time dancers what do they do NOTHING its pointless!

Executive Chef
    None of the decorations do anything

I wouldn't spend it myself, but a lot of people seem to think it's a cool decoration. Everybody has different priorities for their own game.

Rhino Keeper
    I brought the dancers- they fit in perfectly with my theme- like this update was made for my restaurant. So I'm happy as Larry- I had started my water theme over a year ago. So kept being dissapointed with the updates- I mean a giant rocket? A beam me up Scotty thing, hovering pool tables- not really suitable for my design ( though I did shove them I there) . So I was excited to see my dancers- absolutely perfect. And go look at my place and you'll see how perfect they are. And 70 gems is nothing really- that's two cups of coffee.

Rhino Keeper
    Yea decorations arent supposed to do anything. But i disagree about 70 gems being nothing..that is way too expensive for some pixels imo..thats the highest ive ever seen a limited time offer.Even if i had 70 gems i wouldnt buy it even though i do like it. I guess some people will buy anything(unless they earned the gems)...even the juice machine when it was 42 gems !! :/ But I guess I can't talk since I spend real money on free mmorpgs lol DX And i wouldnt say they "wasted" the gems because some people like it and limited time so no one else can buy it soon.

Nightclub Owner
    None of my neighbours thought it was worthy of purchase. Lol. I still haven't seen what it really looks like. Does anyone have a pic of it in their restaurants that they could post, please

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    None of my neighbours thought it was worthy of purchase. Lol. I still haven't seen what it really looks like. Does anyone have a pic of it in their restaurants that they could post, please
    None of my nbrs have it either. You can tap on pinkster's temple and you might see it
    See post 161.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...-6-28-12/page5

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    None of my nbrs have it either. You can tap on pinkster's temple and you might see it
    That's right. Go right ahead and mock me. I'm gonna pay that irish band In your bakery carousel to steal it and drop it in my bakery!! Just you wait and see!