Thread: What's with the gem costs now?

Farm Supplier

Angry What's with the gem costs now?

Ridiculous that gem cost to unlock appliances doubled and gem amount to purchase items is crazy high. I work hard to earn those gems at a measly 2 per food completion. Purchase items seem to have doubled yet gem earnings haven't. Also, I'm an Android user so I can't earn gem from goals.

I have been playing for several month now and at level 55, yet I currently only have 57 gems -- however I did purchase one unlock appliance before costs went up. Other than that, I have spent almost nothing with gems.

I have been saving gems all this time to be able to buy some of the fancy items. However now can only afford 1 or maybe 2 items after all these months of work. Obvoiusly, TL is making it so you MUST buy gems if you want these items. I refuse to pay for gems, so I guess my restaurant will only be decorated with items I can buy with coins and these prices are also heavily inflated.

TL, you are taking all of the fun out of this game!!!

Farm Supplier
    Be very careful with those earned gems. You will look up one day and find that you accidentally spent them on something you don't even like.

Banned
    Ive only spent money on gems to get a sports bar that costed a whopping 42 gems.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so stubborn, I am having a ROCKIN' restaurant on a low budget!! Alas, I have also changed my expectations due to inflation, just like real life.

I am a cleverer simulated restauranteur as a result, c'est la vie. But I do stil hear ya!!

Executive Chef
    Be careful with gems

How about some pictures?! Will anyone post some of those?