Thread: Teamlava, I'M RUNNING OUT OF APPLIANCE SLOTS.

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy Teamlava, I'M RUNNING OUT OF APPLIANCE SLOTS.

I know, I know, I can use gems to unlock another appliance slot. But at 49 gems, for 1 appliance? I think not.

Maybe I'm the only one frustrated by this, but they keep releasing new appliances and I have one more slot to unlock before I get 18 appliances.

Either give us more slots for once you're past level 73, or lower it back to the original gem price.. But then, we'll probably all be complaining about having too much food.

Banned
    You can just store your appliances and buy some of the new ones... And when you finnished mastering those recipes just store them and take out the other appliances ... I have plenty food with 18 appliances....1/6 of my bakery is food on counters with each a different dish

Host(ess)

Talking

I have thought the same thing, it would be cool to have a even 20 appliances.

Banned
    I also thought that. That amount of gems is outrageous

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by eric_malmquist View Post
    Either give us more slots for once you're past level 73, or lower it back to the original gem price.. But then, we'll probably all be complaining about having too much food.
    If they did that, trust me, the complaint wouldn't be about having too much food. If they lowered the price then al those who bought extra slots for 49 gems will rain all kinds of hell down on TL.

...come to think of it, they do seem to live and thrive on controversial decisions, so yeah...lower the gem cost of those extra appliances please TL.

Grand Emperor
    I have 18 appliance slots. I bake new recipes and sometimes Red Velvet Cake or whatever recipe I feel like making at that moment. And even with all the new appliances being released I still master new recipes and either bake Red Velvet Cake or put away my appliances until the next update.

I built 5 Frozen Drink Machines a week and a half ago and spent most of the week using only those 5 appliances. Those drinks are mastered. I now have 6 Shaved Ice Machines and am making nothing else. I'll most likely have Shaved Ice recipes mastered next weekend.

I have no need to make anything else because I have between 1-2M plates of food on my counters, using only 18 appliances and not using them full time.

You will be in the same boat one day. There is no need for more than 18 appliance slots.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't believe anyone would but an appliance for 49 gems. I am a gem buyer and there's no way I'd spend my gems on it now that they are 49gems. Seriously. I would of bought gems in the future just to buy appliances but not anymore. So TL pretty much did me a favor. Plus like above said I have so much food I'd rather TL up the customers in the store at one time or make their little feet move faster! Without me having to work around the table setup for more $&$&$$$

Banned
    Please TL, if you need to adjust your price, don't do it in a drastic manner, double the price over night?? Come on! You only make your players frustrated.