Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Anyone else disappointed?

Rhino Keeper
    Since this is an international game, US holidays, in my humble, are not going to appeal to a mass audience. (I am from the US)

What I would love love love to see would be a lil world tour, if you will. Capitol cities from around the world, not even capitols per se, even exotic or interesting themes & pieces from different cultures. I would like to have a corner devoted to "travelling the world". Now that would be cool!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by retro71 View Post
    Since this is an international game, US holidays, in my humble, are not going to appeal to a mass audience. (I am from the US)

What I would love love love to see would be a lil world tour, if you will. Capitol cities from around the world, not even capitols per se, even exotic or interesting themes & pieces from different cultures. I would like to have a corner devoted to "travelling the world". Now that would be cool!!

That's a great idea! How fun that would be!

I for the most part am liking the updates just a few items here & there I didn't buy because of too high of gem prices or I didn't like it period!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by retro71 View Post

That's a great idea. Like the 7 Wonders of the World.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by horselady7 View Post
    A water park or a them park would b a neat new story idea hope TL reads this. This might b good for people that don't like animals or cooking. U had a great idea
    I WOULD LOVE A THEME PARK STORY!!!
    Instead of stoves we could have concessions to sell food and souvenirs

Farm Supplier
    I'm not so disappointed with this weeks updates. Because there are no new gift parts or ovens to build I can catch up with the real business at hand...earning gems to expand :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Ohhhhhh! I'm so glad i'm not the only one keen on a boardwalk/coney island theme!! It would be amazing!! Pinkcherryb I just adore carnivals and such as well!! *melty sigh*!

I love the American Theme! Thanks for doing it. When is the American Wall Paper and Tiles going to be available?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234