Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Casablanca Lily a 2-day crop???

Fashion Designer

Casablanca Lily a 2-day crop???

Here we go again! I planted the Casanlanca Lily and Tulip flowers together yesterday, since both are supposedly "2 day" crops. Apparently, this is not the case. I just checked their status to see how long they had until harvest. The Tulip has 15.5 hrs to go, but the Casablanca Lily has only 5.5 hrs! 10 hrs difference?!? Really?? I'm curious to know how TL calculates their "days". Wow...

So, does anyone know how many HOURS (not days) these Casablanca Lilies take? 36 hrs?? I don't think the Sargent Cherry Tree is a full 2 days either. The word LAZY is coming to mind! It seems anything that takes 22-24 hrs is labeled "1 Day", 25-48 hrs "2 Day", etc. If TL is going to continue with labling everything by day, then they need to make a chart advising us how many HOURS everything takes. Geesh...
    Last edited by DoubleZ; 05-12-12 at 07:07 PM.
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Grand Emperor
    Casablanca Lily and Sargent Cherry are both 36 hrs. The times are correct in the Store for Android. Someone posted once that on iOS the 36 hr crops/trees are now 2 days. The times in the Store are incorrect. They are listed as 2 day but are really 36 hrs.

Grand Emperor
    Gee, people need a psychic hotline to know this.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Casablanca Lily and Sargent Cherry are both 36 hrs. The times are correct in the Store for Android. Someone posted once that on iOS the 36 hr crops/trees are now 2 days. The times in the Store are incorrect. They are listed as 2 day but are really 36 hrs.
    Ugh...thank you for clarifying. Are those the only messed up crops?
    Farm Story 2.0.2

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Gee, people need a psychic hotline to know this.
    No kidding there! Why didn't they fix it when they were told of the problem??
    Farm Story 2.0.2

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleZ View Post
    Oh I'm sure they "passed it on to the developers".

Grand Emperor
    Because no one was posting they liked it???

i think they implemented this one backwards. Its possible they intended to list the 2 day crops as 36 hrs. Then after 36 hrs when you can't understand why they aren't ready, you tap on the crop to see how much time is left you and instantly fertilize all for 20 gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Hmmm.... In my store, the tree was listed at 2 day for the first day that it was available only. Since then it's been listed as 36 hours. Casablanca lily has always been listed as 36 hours. I am using an iOS device.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm on an ipad2.
    Morning Glory is listed as 2 days.
    Casablanca Lily is listed as 2 days.
    Marigold is listed as 2 days.
    The Sargent Cherry Tree is listed as 2 days.

I just reaped my sargent tree and it is now showing that I have one day left.

I planted marigolds, casablanca lilies, morning glory, flax, tulips, sunflowers and pink peonies all at the same time yesterday. The marigolds, lilies and morning glory are all now showing that i have 16 hours left while the others are showing that i have 1 day left. When i planted out the morning glories, lilies and marigolds it said i had one day left. So something isn't right at all.

The Red Carnations are also 24 hours while the other one day flowers are 22 hours.

Nightclub Owner
    Thank goodness I'm still planting veggies & fruits, by the time I get to the flowers hopefully this mess will be cleared up. Doubtful, I know.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast