View Poll Results: Do you think the US government has been hiding information about aliens, UFOs, etc.?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 71.43%
  • No

6 28.57%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poll for US citizens

Rhino Keeper

Post Poll for US citizens

https://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/...s-survey-says/

Do you think the government has been hiding things (specifically sci-fi and UFOs) from us? For example, Area 51? Dont us citizens have a right to know what is there? For all you know that could be the base of the Illuminati. Or it could be used for smuggling illegal substances. Who knows what the government has been hiding from us.

Executive Chef
    I agree, we won't know or find out. But I believe in Aliens and UFO's. There are so many things hidden. I watch a lot of Supernatural shows and half of them have to be real. I mean come on, Area 51 has got to have had a Alien body! But I'm sure we'll never know.

Rhino Keeper
    all I know is that if u gotta hide something its becuz its an embaressment or something u morale know u shouldn't be doin!!!

Rhino Keeper
    WE ARE THE ALIENS.... tHATS what they're not telling us.

Senior Moderator
    I think the government has been hiding things since it was created. Look at all the conspiracy movies - while most of them may be off a bit, it's not that far of a stretch. Stealing a couple lines from movies : "If we (humans) are the only intelligent life forms in the universe, it would be an awful waste of space" and "So many people say they've seen the same things (in regards to aliens/UFOs), how can they all be wrong?". I paraphrased a bit lol, don't remember the exact wording.

My dad and grandmother saw a UFO - they both had the exact same story. They were not near each other when I was talking to them (different states even), so how could they both say the exact same thing? And while I didn't have time to take pics, I've seen UFOs on two different occasions, in two different states. Once I was alone, the other time my hubby and a friend were there. My hubby didn't turn around fast enough to see it, but our friend saw the exact same thing I did.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef
    I do think there are UFOs, as in unidentified (to us) flying objects, and I do think there are aliens, as in non-human life forms in other parts of the universe, and I do think that the US government hides more from us than we will ever know. However, I don't think that the UFOs are spacecraft belonging to aliens -- I think they're far more likely to be some sort of morally questionable technology developed by our government or that of another country -- and I don't think there are humanoid aliens who have been to earth. In fact, I think that alien life forms are pretty likely to not be humanoid at all.

Executive Chef
    Aliens ....no, UFO's ....probably.

Just remember that a "UFO" isn't necessarily extra-terrestrial.

Of course...the bigger conspiracy is......

Rhino Keeper
    I believe in UFOs and E.T.s. It would be ignorant of the human race to think we are the only living creatures in this vast universe. My inlaws live in the sticks and they saw something one night. Other family members were with them so I can't see any reason they would lie. We are not alone!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    I think the government has been hiding things since it was created. Look at all the conspiracy movies - while most of them may be off a bit, it's not that far of a stretch. Stealing a couple lines from movies : "If we (humans) are the only intelligent life forms in the universe, it would be an awful waste of space" and "So many people say they've seen the same things (in regards to aliens/UFOs), how can they all be wrong?". I paraphrased a bit lol, don't remember the exact wording.

My dad and grandmother saw a UFO - they both had the exact same story. They were not near each other when I was talking to them (different states even), so how could they both say the exact same thing? And while I didn't have time to take pics, I've seen UFOs on two different occasions, in two different states. Once I was alone, the other time my hubby and a friend were there. My hubby didn't turn around fast enough to see it, but our friend saw the exact same thing I did.
    My grandfather and uncle both saw the same UFO at the house I stay in now. I've seen ghosts, one time I saw my grandfather. So yes I believe, and that's awesome you saw a UFO. I haven't had the chance. I love stuff like this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunstorm01 View Post
    WE ARE THE ALIENS.... tHATS what they're not telling us.
    Good logic there, but we'll never know. Maybe we're all being experimented on....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast