Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: RS Weekly Update 6-28-12

Rhino Keeper
    Well time for me to sleep...night all!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    You're very welcome! I hope I can report good news
    I"ve already bought one with 42 gems. I hoping TL will refund the gems because was their mistake not mine ... please let us know soon ...

I also hope for a refund because I bought it with gems, half of my total ammount

Banned
    Wow no word in refund yet from tl? That says it all.. I really hope they give you guys refund

Senior Moderator
    Best answer (currently) for those that spent gems:

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    As stated, the price has been lowered to 30,000 Coins. We're not able to change that price for people who have already purchased the Juice Machine, though you can write into Support at support@teamlava.com for further assistance with this issue. Thanks!
    Not the good news I was hoping to deliver, but better then a flat out "No, no refund"
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

I normally don't easily spend gems, I cook quit hard for them and don't buy any, but this time I thought "let's go crazy" and regretted it the next moment because it really is a lot of gems.
    Please TL, refund us

The price has been lowered to 30,000 Coins. We're not able to change that price for people who have already purchased the Juice Machine, though you can write into Support at support@teamlava.com for further assistance with this issue. Thanks!

Okay, so we have to mail them. I will do it first thing in the morning, it's bedtime here and I'm too tired to write such a thing in English which is not my native language.

Will others in this topic keep us posted when they reveice an aswer from TL?

Ok I emailed them and got my gems back and 30,000 coins deducted. Thank you so much!

Rhino Keeper
    I bought 14 of the juice machines not even looking at the price. I came here and everyone was upset about it costing 42 gems. I went back and looked and my tab said 42 gems but it didn't deduct from my hem stash when bought them. Whew! I guess I dodged a bullet there!

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast