Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: RS Weekly Update 6-28-12

Lol I had to make my 1st post just for this crazy day. Glad they made it for coins but man my nrbs are taking forever to send parts. I guess others are too since we haven't seen pics

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkirene View Post
    Lol I had to make my 1st post just for this crazy day. Glad they made it for coins but man my nrbs are taking forever to send parts. I guess others are too since we haven't seen pics
    Here they are

I already build 2 with the help of my wonderful neighbors

Banned
    The Tiki stove already a dissapointment. as I calculated if I built 20 Tiki Stove to cook and master all three dishes to level 4, I am actually making lost in profit.

Now it costs 42 Gems!? {}
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-28-12 at 08:35 PM. Reason: inapproprirate language

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kancil****er View Post
    The Tiki stove already a dissapointment. as I calculated if I built 20 Tiki Stove to cook and master all three dishes to level 4, I am actually making lost in profit.

Now it costs 42 Gems!? {}
    The new appliance was change to coins as per the earlier posts in the thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I really like this machine, it's very decorative and adds to the tropical feel of my restaurant and I really like the shapes of the glasses, great job TL. I hope TeamaLava adds more recipes to it, whoever said virgin Pina Colada was right on the money! I'm an adult and love Blue Hawaiians so maybe a virgin Blue Hawaiian(although the Ocean Blast from BS looks an awful lot like a Blue Hawaiian). I don't mind is recipes are similar, we need a blue drink lol Maybe they could add non alcoholic cocktails to it? Like raspberry mango, strawberry coconut and something with papaya or guava. I'm making myself thirsty lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkcherryb View Post
    Maybe they could add non alcoholic cocktails to it? Like raspberry mango, strawberry coconut and something with papaya or guava. I'm making myself thirsty lol.
    Those all sound really really good! This machine has so many possibilities. I really wish TL would listen to us and add recipes to these one-hit wonder appliances.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    Those all sound really really good! This machine has so many possibilities. I really wish TL would listen to us and add recipes to these one-hit wonder appliances.
    Thanks and I agree it does have lots of possibilities. I don't want to end up using it just for decoration.

Banned
    First post didn't mention the parts needed to build Juice Machine

Do you notice the glitch in the appliance? The glasses cover the machine.

Banned
    20,000 coins for me,it's probably a bug.