Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Expansion increases make the game not fun!,

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimomommy View Post
    Yes, the time factor makes the game boring. But, then, to speed the expansion process up motivates players to spend REAL money on gold. For those us who. Don't spend REAL money, the game will get boring and tedious. This applies to breeding dragons. Dragon story is a fun game. But the time and money needed to keep the pace of the game interesting is prohibitive for me, personally. So I just play and enjoy as I can.
    I spend real money on gold, but I would not pay to speed up an expansion. The gold prices are outrageous. I use my gold to speed up dragons periodically.

Executive Chef
    I have been plodding along, saving and expanding without really thinking about the time it takes, but today I mentioned to my daughter that I "only" needed to expand four more squares on the top island so I could move my big red rocks, then I would start decorating everywhere. It was only after I said it that I realised these four squares were probably going to take the best part of 4 weeks to expand

After that depressing thought I took a break from the expand/earn/expand/earn routine and prettyfied a few areas. I do hope that TL reconsider the cost of expansions in the future, or maybe increase the area you can expand at one time. Even two squares at a time (without changing cost/map requirements) would be a bit better.

New Resident
    There is a poll available that you can join in to add your "voice" with others who feel the same. Here's how to get there:
    ��go back to "forum" located at top left corner.
    ��click on "Forum: Teamlava bugs and feedback"
    ��click on Dragon Story Poll Re: Price Changes & Game Changes
    ��Vote!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12