Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Expansion increases make the game not fun!,

Expansion increases make the game not fun!,

This game was fun before the expansion increases. Days to make enough money to expand=not evolving dragons+not making it pretty+cluttered habitats with repeat dragons=NOT FUN ANYMORE!!!!! An increase...ok but within reason!!

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, TL has been making prices crazy lately...they're just gonna lose players.

Executive Chef
    I agree. I really want to be able to decorate my island, but I have no space and if I don't have the max number of habitats, I'll NEVER have enough money to expand. I get that they want the game to last longer and I'm all for that, but expansions need to come faster and habitats need to come slower but hold more coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, they really went overboard with the expansion price hikes. Before they raised the prices, I had a surplus of about 5 million. I'm already in the red and having to wait before I can expand because of the high prices.

It doesn't help that waiting = not fun, and therefore I am not checking in as often. And, since Dragon Story habitats have teeny, tiny coin ceilings, I'm not making nearly enough to keep my interest. If they're going to keep the expansions the prices that they are now, they really need to raise the habitat max coins.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    I agree. I really want to be able to decorate my island, but I have no space and if I don't have the max number of habitats, I'll NEVER have enough money to expand. I get that they want the game to last longer and I'm all for that, but expansions need to come faster and habitats need to come slower but hold more coins.
    I have noticed that a lot of players arent decorating their islands due to lack of space. That means that there is a lot of very similar looking islands out there.

Host(ess)
    ) i agree too, it was the same the nest! When i was low level, i thought i'd buy it some nest days, at this time is cost 25gold. I remeber, and now, it costs 125gold. Cant stand it!

And the expansion, now is just cost me 700k, but i have to wait 3 4 days to do it! But dragon is more and more, i cant find an free land to build habital for them! (

It is a little propem to someone who have a few friends, cause they have difficulty in collecting map )
    I thought TL want the player to buy gold to solve all the prolems, right?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by squilibob View Post
    I have noticed that a lot of players arent decorating their islands due to lack of space. That means that there is a lot of very similar looking islands out there.
    As you Expand you will find it much easier to decorate your island. Once you have the max # of Habitats there's not much else to place on new Expansions but buildings/flowers. I'd like to see the # of Habitats raised above 25 & a new selection of items to decorate with.
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalrayn3 View Post
    As you Expand you will find it much easier to decorate your island. Once you have the max # of Habitats there's not much else to place on new Expansions but buildings/flowers. I'd like to see the # of Habitats raised above 25 & a new selection of items to decorate with.
    The problem is that if you didn't get those expansions in under the old pricing scheme, you're going to have a really hard time expanding and when you do, you won't be able to afford decorations. I've been maxed on habitats for ages and I still have hardly any room to decorate with.

Rhino Keeper
    Despite the expansion cost is getting sky high, cost of clearing up is also getting high.
    I spent $1,250,000 to expand, then, had to spend $450,000 to clear up that big chuck of moldy boulder.
    Even worst, the clear up time took 36 hours. =_=

Yes, the time factor makes the game boring. But, then, to speed the expansion process up motivates players to spend REAL money on gold. For those us who. Don't spend REAL money, the game will get boring and tedious. This applies to breeding dragons. Dragon story is a fun game. But the time and money needed to keep the pace of the game interesting is prohibitive for me, personally. So I just play and enjoy as I can.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast