Thread: Help me! About not to breeding Mist, Island Dragons anymore!

Host(ess)

Help me! About not to breeding Mist, Island Dragons anymore!

Hi everyone.... My prolem was... When i tried breeding a Mindvolt or Seabreeze, it always felt on Mist Dragon... Fristly, it was normal, i thought. But then, i might have breed about 7-10 Mist Dragon, and it was really stupid.! What i did do....
    _ Mist dragon + Water dragon ( <= oh, i thought Minvolt has more blue on it )
    _ Water + Air ( i had chosen Water with level tower over Air and counter, but it seemd not to go right )

It happend as the same when I tried breeding Serpent or Atlantis, it turned out a Island....

Is there any a better susgestion for me in breeding that dragons?

Thanks alot

Rhino Keeper
    I got my mindvolt and serpents (but no Atlantis or Seabreeze yet) by using firestorm x island. I find using four colors gives me better results in terms of rare dragons. I got mostly islands, but I did get 2 serpents, one mindvolt, and one wild from this combo. Hope this helps you.

Fashion Designer
    You're doing everything correctly. Keep on trying and eventually you'll have a mindvolt & seabreeze to coo over. Try using higher levels together or crossing your fingers next time
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Banned
    I got my dragons from the following:

Mindvolt- Mist8 + Water10 1 out of 40 tries successful
    Seabreeze- Mist8 + Water10 2 out of 40 tries successful

All the other times I've gotten mists. Although, once you have bred a mist (I've learned) don't sell them from the nest. Place them in a water or air habitat and then sell them. You get like 100 XP if you place it in a habitat, and then you can sell it from there.

Fashion Designer
    unfortunately its all luck As they introduce more dragons it just makes it more confusing and harder to get the coveted ones. There has become too much of a luck factor with this game and its just a big giant slot machine

Host(ess)
    Oh thanks all! I'd had got a seasqueeze by picking air and water, both lv 6 ) cant believe it!

It have to be lucky!

But breeding eggs really a patient work! Cause every failed eggs, u cost so much time, but u cant keep them for long, the habitals are limited! when i sell an egg, i feel not only sad but argue oopps