Thread: Leveling up???

Rhino Keeper

Leveling up???

what is the point of leveling up if you have unlocked max habitat? max breeding den? max farms? and max evolution temple? i just dnt see the point in leveling up anymore..

Banned
    Exactly! Im at level 33... it's getting boring. The only fun thing is trying to breed dragons, but even that is getting boring. TL needs to have a huge update on this game.

Rhino Keeper
    to make your island pretty?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstorm2 View Post
    to make your island pretty?
    All you need is to make coins for that... you dnt really need to level up...

The Honorable Panda
    I keep leveling up and expanding whenever I can in case TL does make some changes and add more decorations, or new dragons that may be locked until a certain level. Also I am hoping to be able to get more habitants down the line, so I want to have room for them.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Kooky's right. You never know what weekly updates may bring so it's always best to stay prepared.
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Banned
    im not doing nothing speacial to level up ..i just breed and grow some food when i can and collect from dragons... but lately ive been bredding corals and corals

Fashion Designer
    Corals, charms, islands & poisons.... Oh my!😱
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I keep leveling up and expanding whenever I can in case TL does make some changes and add more decorations, or new dragons that may be locked until a certain level. Also I am hoping to be able to get more habitants down the line, so I want to have room for them.
    that makes more sense... hope they do it soon.. cuz there is really no point in leveling up now.. unless they do add more habitat, breeding den, evolution temple and farms at a higher level.