Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breeding Hours

Executive Chef

Breeding Hours

Right now, Common dragons vary in time from 30 seconds to 21 hours. Rare ones are from 6 hours to 32 hours. Maybe these could be adjusted? Maybe the Common dragons can't exceed 6 hours max, and Rare can't exceed 20 hours? If this does happen, please adjust current dragons along with any new Common dragons coming out.

I hope this can be done.

Rhino Keeper
    To me, the worst offender is the Island dragon. Common, so-so income, ugly as soon as it hits Adult form, and worst of all? TWENTY HOURS. That's a total of FORTY hours for a common. Compared to the Serpent, which looks awesome as heck, once held the record of highest income for a Non-Diamond hybrid, which is only 16/32 hours, there's a pretty big imbalance IMO.

The Honorable Panda
    Good suggestion. I will pass this on to the community managers.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

is there a way to tell how long the breed will take? i tried breeding two of my dragons and it just shows them on the breeding den, if i click it, it doesn't give me the option to speed up or anything, it doesn't show me a time of how much longer it will take.. i did this breed yesterday..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenorhell05 View Post
    is there a way to tell how long the breed will take? i tried breeding two of my dragons and it just shows them on the breeding den, if i click it, it doesn't give me the option to speed up or anything, it doesn't show me a time of how much longer it will take.. i did this breed yesterday..
    It should show a little clock that you can click to show you how much time is left.

Quote Originally Posted by kattybell View Post
    It should show a little clock that you can click to show you how much time is left.
    it doesn't.. that's the problem i'm having.. and if i click on their habitats, it shows they are in the process of breeding, so i can't do anything.. is this another bug? if it is, it's not good cuz it will be the 2nd one since yesterday.. a glitch a day isn't good especially when you are brand new to the game!!!! please help me..

Executive Chef
    it doesn't.. that's the problem i'm having.. and if i click on their habitats, it shows they are in the process of breeding, so i can't do anything.. is this another bug? if it is, it's not good cuz it will be the 2nd one since yesterday.. a glitch a day isn't good especially when you are brand new to the game!!!! please help me..
    Try restarting your device, and force closing the app. See if that helps.

wow.. it just reset everything and didn't breed them

Executive Chef
    wow.. it just reset everything and didn't breed them
    Sorry, try breeding again and see if it shows you the times now. I don't know why it reset.

Rhino Keeper
    Aside from that, since the ratio is more common dragons (like islands @ 20 hrs & poisons @ 21). The will to try to breed any other dragons or play the game diminishes. For me it's been a week since I have been actively playing because I keep getting 21hrs dragons to breed & hatch.compare that to before when I was constantly playing @ least every couple of hrs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast