Page 47 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: The Help Me Thread

Rhino Keeper
    For several of the levels in the 400s, you have to create a chain of bubbles to hold up the switches.

Earlier thread on 444: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?64973-Level-444

Remember that bubbles will stick to chains, btw.

And also remember not to pop all the colors, because then they'll disappear from your rotation, and you can't make a chain of more than 2 bubbles without multiple colors.

Has anyone finished level 459? I have played it 30 times and I cannot figure out how to complete it without buying a bomb, as the switch for the bubble that holds the last baby has to be hit in the first section so there for we cannot release the baby!!!!! Please help what am I missing??????

Quote Originally Posted by HiraAVirk View Post
    Help needed eith level 444!
    The swtich keep on falling, there seems to be no way of keeping them intact, as in every time i open the locks the light bubbles switch drops
    I picked up another thread that you have to 'scaffold' the bubbles surrounding the switch. It doesn't matter what colours you use as long as you create a network attached to a black bubble. Then you can pop the colours surrounding the switch and it won't fall. I hope this makes sense?! It worked for me in level 447 which is the only level to defeat me, until now....! Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shellandtrev View Post
    Has anyone finished level 459? I have played it 30 times and I cannot figure out how to complete it without buying a bomb, as the switch for the bubble that holds the last baby has to be hit in the first section so there for we cannot release the baby!!!!! Please help what am I missing??????
    The switch for the bubble holding up the last baby is actually not in the first section. It's connected to that string of plus bubbles and usually can't be seen (because it's too far up) so you may want to pay special attention when the level is first loading. Or even take a screenshot. You might be accidentally popping the bubbles around it, which lets the switch fall before you even see it.

Any tips/help/advice for level 253? Thanks in advance!

Rhino Keeper
    For 253, they key is to get through the first 3 sections (by getting to the locks) as efficiently as possible.

In the first section, you should be able to do it in about 6-8 shots.
    The second section probably takes the most. Just try to make every hit accomplish BOTH bubble-popping AND un-snow-capping.
    In the third section, you should be able to get through in just 6 shots.

And then in the final/top section, I usually tried to work my way up the sides, carving around the bottom two doom bubbles to get them to drop. But if the colors I need aren't coming up, then I would just try to clear a path wherever I could, to get access to the babies.

Hints for 255? Thanks!!

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh, 255 was one of my nemeses.

Tips:
    - In the first section, carefully break your way to the star bubble. Use it to eliminate one of the two colors in the snow-capped rows. Which one doesn't make a huge difference, but DO try to use as few bubbles as possible in this section, bc boy will you need them in the first.
    - In the second section, focus on one side and get to the star bubble. Use it to eliminate one of the two colors holding a baby.
    - Repeat for the second star bubble.

In general, remember that you can "productively throw away" colors you don't need by using them to clear a different area of bubbles. Just try not to let them get in the way of your path to the star bubbles.

I found it VERY hard to get through the second section. There are just so many colors! But eventually I did beat this level (as have others) so be patient.

If anyone has a better strategy, please share.

Host(ess)
    I'm stick on 372. Any tips?

Rhino Keeper
    With 372, I think the first section is fairly straight forward. Activate the light switches as quickly/efficiently as possible to drop the bubble blowers and get to the locks. It is critical to get through this with as many bubbles leftover as you can, otherwise you'll just run out for the top section.

Now, in the second section, just hit the lightning bubble, because it will automatically give you the prize bubbles, which are fireballs.

The fireballs each have a depth-radius of 2 bubbles. Using them on a poison bubble does NOT take away your bubbles, so you're better off going straight up instead of toward the side. (Because if you hit a fireworks bubble, that can and will pop poison bubbles, which will take your bubbles away.)

Don't worry about the spiders so much; nothing you can really do.