Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: The Help Me Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Indeed it is! Took me quite some time to beat it.

The basic strategy for 377 is to get a prize bubble as quickly as possible, then use that prize bubble (which is a fireball) to save a baby AND simultaneously pick up the next prize bubble.

Keep in mind that a fireball bubble has a blow-up depth of 2 bubbles.

As for the star bubbles, you are better off using them on a color that the bubble blowers have recently blown, because they too are on rotation. So that means if they just threw out a green bubble, you're safer to eliminate the green because it's now at the end of their cycle.

That said, the colors you eliminate will come back a few times in this level, because as you scroll up they are on top of the pyramids, so they re-enter the bubble blowers cycle.

Host(ess)
    Please help on level 149! Can bounce to get the baby at the top but that's it. Thanks for any help!

New Resident
    Hi
    I'm trying to get key at lvl 38 while popping all ice bubbles. But 3 ice bubbles are placed between the right edge and the rightmost string of bubbles. No way to get to those ice bubbles. I don't see any helping bonus either. Anybody knows how to do this?
    Thanks!

New Resident
    Level 152 / Hopper's Rock ... H-E-L-P!! I can't figure it out at all.

Hiya can anybody help with level 246???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurensp8 View Post
    Anybody got any tips for level 242? Cnt seem to get past the blower thing haha
    Lol I am still having a problem with the bubble blower on level 240,ugh!

Rhino Keeper
    38:
    You might want to report that on the Bugs & Errors board: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...ugs-amp-Issues. It's not the only challenge that's impossible.

149:
    - Work your way up both sides of the "V" formation of bubbles, until you are able to get the middle cluster of bubbles/babies/doom bubbles to drop.
    - Hit the lightning bubble on the left side. This will get rid of the cement bubbles and give you access to the babies at the top. No bounce shot necessary.

152:
    - First, make smart decisions about where to shoot, with the goal being to drop the spiders / **** them / cut them off from the babies.
    - Get the prize bubbles if possible. They're not essential to win, but they'll make it a lot easier.
    - Once you've gotten rid of the spiders, don't worry about saving the babies. Just get to the locks. Once you open them, everything below will drop and the babies will automatically be saved.
    - If you have a rainbow bubble, you can use it to win as soon as the locks are open. Just aim at the place where the two main clusters of colors meet (i.e., the two groupings of poison bubbles) and that will save both babies.
    - If you don't have a rainbow bubble, you need 2 bomb bubbles to save the babies.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VGailP View Post
    Lol I am still having a problem with the bubble blower on level 240,ugh!
    Remember that the flame bubbles have a depth radius of 2 bubbles, so you just need to get close enough to each bubble blower to burn them. (I know it's easier said than done.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kristanlh View Post
    Remember that the flame bubbles have a depth radius of 2 bubbles, so you just need to get close enough to each bubble blower to burn them. (I know it's easier said than done.)
    Thanks! Still trying...sometimes I am not even making it to get both prize bubbles. The times I do..then after getting rid of the blowers I have very few bubbles left. Hopefully the colors I need will show soon!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kristanlh View Post
    Finally made it thru this one,now stuck at 241,lol. Wow a lot of doomies and placed where it makes it almost impossible to work upwards thru them almost from the start. I made it to the upper level hmm 2 times I think. I somehow am losing bubbles when hitting the firework bubbles although I don't see HOW I am hitting any poison bubbles. Any ideas?(top level near the finish)