Page 40 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: The Help Me Thread

Thanks for the tip on 283. I finally figured out that I have a "free" shot at the doom bubbles and that got me through to the top section. Working on 288 now.

Mistersnow

Anybody... Level 324 in Titans Tub?

Rhino Keeper
    Tips for 324:
    - The color-changing bubbles go back and forth between two color combos. (Example: Purple and yellow, then green and pink.) Pay attention to what those color combos are, because you're going to have to choose a color to eliminate with the star bubble.
    - There are 4 colors total, and one of them is more dominant/numerous than the others. (For me it's usually yellow.) I think that's the best color to eliminate -- just be sure to do it when it is due up in the color-change, or else it will just come back on the next color-change!
    - Start by clearing a path to the star bubble while simultaneously clearing a path to the ice bubbles on the right. And you have to watch out for the spiders too, of course.
    - It's best to make sure no bubbles are sticking out past the bend in the steel bubbles, or else it might be hard to get the right angle for the bounce shots to pop the last bubble holding the whole thing up.
    - Try to stick with one color for clearing the ice bubbles.
    - After that, it's just a matter of having enough bubbles leftover to save the babies.

General reminder: Take your time. Bubble blowers, spiders, changing color patterns, etc. -- none of these things move until you shoot your next bubble.

New Resident
    I am on level 102 of Bubblemania and can't figure out how to avoid hitting the toxic bubbles and losing my ammo. Any help will be appreciated.

Rhino Keeper
    For 102:
    - To avoid the toxic bubbles, you simply don't shoot their color at them. Pop the ice bubble in front of the lock with the opposite color. If you need to "throw away" a bubble, shoot it at the links/chain and it should stick.
    - Tips for the top part with the doom bubbles: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....2-doom-bubbles

Any tips/hints/help for Level 196, please?? Thanks in advance!!

Rhino Keeper
    This one's tough!

Tips for 196:
    - In the first section, try to go straight up as fast as you can. The light switches are decoys here. Just hit the middle bubbles; you're going to pop poison bubbles inevitably, but you're just trying to open the lock.
    - In the second section, my advice is to ignore the light switch. The baby cannot be sludged if it is in an "inactive" color. This means you also cannot hit the lower lightning bolt, or else it will activate the switch. So you have to make your way to the second lightning bubble. (You can "discard" un-helpful bubbles by clustering them onto the poison bubbles, just make sure you don't pop them!)
    - Third section = same as second.
    - Last section, you just have to get to those star bubbles quick as possible! Pretty much you can ignore the prize bubble, unless it's just super easy for you to get to. Make sure you save the 4 star bubbles for the 4 colors that the babies are trapped in, because the odds of you making it all the way up to pop them are pretty low.

Note: I had to play this level SO MANY TIMES just because I messed up a shot in the last section, or I didn't get the color I needed to get to the star bubbles, or I didn't get the color I needed to pop the baby even though I had access to the star bubble. But it IS beatable! I even went back and got 3 stars on it.

I need help on level49, how do you stop the babies from getting dripped on?

Rhino Keeper
    For Level 49:

You have to pop/save them before they get sludged. You get a countdown (5-4-3-2-1 before the sludge drops down to the next bubble and counts down again). Keep in mind that in some cases it might be quicker to save them directly; in other cases it might be quicker to go for the lightning bubbles.

Host(ess)
    Need help on level 118. I get to the top where the babies are but can't seem to get them because of the repeaters.