Oops should have been,any tips for 180?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VGailP View Post
    Stuck again...any tips for level 190?
    Oops 180

Rhino Keeper
    Tips for 180:
    - Ignore the first prize bubble.
    - Get up to the lightning bubbles as quickly as possible.
    - IF you can easily get one of the two prize bubbles up top, do. (They are bombs.) If it's quicker to go to the lightning bubble, do that instead.
    - Try NOT to pop fireworks bubbles until the very end. You're depending on them to save the babies, so there need to be as few other bubbles around them as possible. Shoot carefully to drop the tar bubbles first. (This is where a bomb can be useful.)

Any tips for 283? I can get right to top, and could do it, but the game gives me the wrong color bubbles.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kristanlh View Post
    Tips for 180:
    - Ignore the first prize bubble.
    - Get up to the lightning bubbles as quickly as possible.
    - IF you can easily get one of the two prize bubbles up top, do. (They are bombs.) If it's quicker to go to the lightning bubble, do that instead.
    - Try NOT to pop fireworks bubbles until the very end. You're depending on them to save the babies, so there need to be as few other bubbles around them as possible. Shoot carefully to drop the tar bubbles first. (This is where a bomb can be useful.)
    Kristanlh thanks for the tip. That is the way I was trying,but guess I need to get luckier with the colors. By the time I get to the second prize or lightning bubble I am out of bubbles :-(
    Thanks!

New Resident
    Help please BubbleMania Level 263 on iPad 4

I never get the right bubble color to break the ice to get to the stars. Not enough bubbles. Been on this for 1 week

Rhino Keeper
    Tips for 263:
    - There should be 4 babies each trapped in a different color, plus a 5th "extra" color.
    - It doesn't really matter which colors you use to break the ice bubbles, but I recommend that extra 5th color.
    - I also recommend ONLY using star bubbles to eliminate a color that is trapping a baby. This way you will only need to access 4 stars, not all 5.
    - Remember that once you eliminate a color with a star bubble, it is taken out of rotation, so you will get more of the other colors.

Tips for 283:
    - You should be able to get through the first section without popping any poison bubbles.
    - So you should have 63 bubbles going into the second section. Again you should be able to get through without losing any bubbles.
    - So you should have 59 bubbles going into the third section. Here, I don't know how to win without popping 1 poison bubble on each side.
    - So I go into the top section with 36 bubbles. Here's what I recommend:
    --- Go straight up. Hit the center two bubbles and burst each color. This should result in NO poison bubble poppings.
    --- Go straight up again, aiming for the iced-over lightning bubble in the middle. This should result in the popping of two poison bubbles on each side.
    --- Hit each switch color with a bubble of its same color, without hitting anything else that is iced over. Then pop the 2 connected bubbles of each color that is on each side.
    --- Now, using the logical color for each side, hit one of the center doom bubbles and the un-iced-over color bubble next to it, so you can pop those and drop the doom bubbles.
    --- Once you've dropped the doom bubbles, you have access to the babies!

New Resident
    I need help w/ Level 108?? Any suggestions??

New Resident
    Help with level 122 please. Did anyone notice if the spiders have a certain movement pattern? I don't seem to be able to get through this level

Rhino Keeper
    Spider question:
    - Me and one other person on the forum here (can't find the link now) were discussing and agree that the spiders are mostly random, but SEEM to move closer to the babies when you make good moves (esp a few in a row) and away from the babies when you make moves that are less threatening.

Tips for 108:
    - See this thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post696593

Tips for 122:
    - For each shot, judge whether you can **** a lot of spiders or get to a lightning bubble more efficiently.
    - Once you get up to the ice bubbles, focus on popping those (unless a spider is about to get a baby!) because as you pop them to get to the locks, they will automatically drop the steel bubbles and free the babies.
    - For the second section above the locks, Try to pop the ice bubbles quickly so you can protect your baby. The more bubbles you pop around that last baby, the harder it will be for the spiders to get to it.
    - But also **** spiders if you can!