Page 36 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: The Help Me Thread

New Resident
    I'm stuck on Bubble Seasons level 70! Have tried it countless times! Please help!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zir1965 View Post
    I'm stuck on Bubble Seasons level 70! Have tried it countless times! Please help!
    Sorry this isn't the Bubble Seasons forum. Try here: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...ons-Discussion

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kristanlh View Post
    Sorry this isn't the Bubble Seasons forum. Try here: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...ons-Discussion
    Oops, thanks!

Lvl 111

Stuck! Any hints tips tricks? Tx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aMazingRSA View Post
    Stuck! Any hints tips tricks? Tx
    Tips:
    - Don't worry about defeating the bubble-makers, just get to a lightning bubble as quickly as possible.
    - Same goes for the second section, after the first chain.
    - In the third and final section, focus on using the star bubbles to pop the babies.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mullane1 View Post
    Ok, here ya go.

With the any of the star bubbles, don't worry about which colors you remove, it's not dependent on that, but do try to remove a color that is more prevalent than others. Now, open the first lock, clear your way to the next upper left lock, , clear to open right lock, clear to open left lock, pop the blue bubble that clears the row that's on the right (NOT the one on the left), open upper right lock, pop the blue bubble that clears the row that's on the left, open last lock, then use s**** to get your babies.

GL!
    I think I have finally reached the delete game level,lol. I have tried and tried and can find no way of having near enough bubbles on this one. I don't seem to have the blue bubbles that clear rows mentioned here on mine. Help!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VGailP View Post
    I think I have finally reached the delete game level,lol. I have tried and tried and can find no way of having near enough bubbles on this one. I don't seem to have the blue bubbles that clear rows mentioned here on mine. Help!
    I'm assuming you're talking about Level 105, yes? I believe the "blue" bubbles that mullane1 is talking about are the lightning bubbles. So to reiterate the strategy:

- Don't stress about the star bubbles. They're somewhat of decoys.
    - Get to each of the locks as quickly/directly as you can.
    - Pop the lightning bubbles in order -- i.e., the right-side lightning bubble first, then the left-side lightning bubble.
    - To reach the babies, you may need to bounce some shots off the walls.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks! Took me way too long to pass that level,lol

Any 1 got any tips on 124???

Ive finally done it! Need help on 125 now hahaha