Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Help Me Thread

New Resident
    Need help on level 3-6, level relatively easier than those being answered previously, but I've really tried many times but still failed 😓. Help would be very much appreciated! Thx!

Executive Chef
    thank you, Laura!

New Resident
    Still can't complete 6-5, tried maybe 20 times doing like minilaura said��

Fashion Designer
    hi all, ok i must really suck bc i can't get past 4-6. help please!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    I would never claim that my way is the only way to do something. Of course, there are many ways to clear a level.
    Well yes, but then your way makes more sense. Because you're clearing all those balls in one swoop! It actually is easier than my way.

Quote Originally Posted by AllWay View Post
    Still can't complete 6-5, tried maybe 20 times doing like minilaura said��
    Have you tried using the antivenom and the long aim boost?

Rhino Keeper
    I can't get past 8-6. Heeeeelp pleease

How do you do level 7-1? Thanks in advance

Executive Chef

Hints 3-6, 4-3, 4-6

For levels 3-6 and 4-6:
    * No special strategy, but they both work best if you bounce balls off the walls to get around the black balls. If you have trouble aiming while bouncing off the walls, get the long aiming boost.
    * if you get a ball of a color that you'll need soon, save it. Switch balls. For example, if you can see that you need a purple ball to release a baby, but you need to remove a pink ball before you can reach the purple, save the purple ball until you've cleared the pink ball.

For level 4-3 (getting three stars)
    * the only strategy for getting three stars is to not waste balls. Study the board carefully to pick the shots that will get rid of most balls with one shot.
    * again, the long aiming line can help a lot. To conserve balls, I often bounce balls off the walls.
    Last edited by MiniLaura; 06-27-12 at 02:56 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the hint on 4-6! yea i finally tried using the long aiming boost but failed, i need to rack up more coins to be able to use it again.

Executive Chef

Hints 6-2 (getting three stars)

For three stars you NEED the antivenom boost because you get points for the number of balls you have left over.

Conserve balls by drilling up the middle and dropping off large chunks of the sides with relatively few shots. (I should have taken a screenshot to show what I mean. I'll add one later once I get my energy back.)

Bouncing balls of the walls will help at times, so get the long aiming boost if you aren't good at aiming while bouncing.

Edit to add screen shot. You can see I've drilled up the middle, and my plan is to hit the circled balls to drop off a lot of balls in a single shot. If you have antivenom, you could pick other sets of balls (such as the red balls right below the circled balls on the left).

Last edited by MiniLaura; 06-27-12 at 03:38 PM.

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast