Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: The Help Me Thread

Banned
    Oh and I didn't use gems ... Since the gems I'm missing 9 which were lost in a gem trap

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I dunno, I stopped playing for some reason. But I think the black count down bubbles are hard, which I believe is level 9.
    The black countdown sludge bubbles are a challenge for sure. I've found using the Aim enhancement a vital tool to pass level 9
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Executive Chef

How To: Level 7-4

Someone asked in another thread about 7-4. Here's how:

Don't start shooting randomly. Your goal at the start of the level is to get rid of the several lines of bubbles at the bottom. The way to do this is to concentrate on the ends and try to get rid of them with as few bubbles as possible. Remember that the ice bubbles turn to whatever color is popped next to them. Here's an example of the start of the level:

You can see on the left, above the ice bubbles is a dark blue bubble AND there are dark blue bubbles beneath it. You want to pop the dark blue bubbles so make the first and second ice bubbles dark blue. The right side is similar, but with light blue bubbles. VERY IMPORTANT: do NOT pop the light blue bubble on the left next to the dark blue bubbles and do NOT pop the green bubble on the far right.

It should look something like this when you've popped the correct bubbles.

Notice how the dark blue bubbles on the left and the light blue bubbles on the right are the only things holding up the rest of the bottom bubbles. Pop those and the whole bottom falls off.

Now you have the bottom of a hourglass shape.

Get rid of the bubbles as high up as possible. Usually I aim for the very top. But in this case there were two yellow bubbles near the top, so I went for those.

Then you have a blob of bubbles in the middle, plus the top of the hourglass. Totally ignore the middle blob. Bounce bubbles off the side of the walls to pop bubbles on the top half of the hourglass. Try to get has high as possible, but it's not critical. The most important thing to do is to get rid of the blob. Then you are on to the top part:

Finishing is a combination of s**** and luck. Again, you have to remember that the ice bubbles turn the color of bubbles that pop next to them. Study the bubbles above and below the ice bubbles to determine which colors you want the ice to become. In the image above, I circled the best choices and put arrows on a choice that's okay, but not ideal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tmh690 View Post
    Sad to say but I can't clear 6-5
    Quote Originally Posted by roxydiana View Post
    I'm also struck on 6-5.
    The trick to this one is to NOT hit all the lighting bubbles. Only hit the lighting bubbles circled below. Do NOT hit the bubbles with Xs through them:

Banned
    minilaura great job explaining it.. you have even helped me look at more stratetigizing trying to get 3 stars in all levels. have you gotten 3 starts in level 4-3 or 6-2?

Executive Chef
    hi Laura-
    Any word of wisdom for 8-6?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by macik79 View Post
    Appreciate help on level 8-6, crazy hard!!
    Quote Originally Posted by badger8 View Post
    I'm stuck here too. I tried the bomb but all it does is blast 3 bubbles. For 22k, you'd think it should blast half the screen away, so that's not worth it. The other help options don't really help here either.

I've gotten 1 reply from someone who beat this level but kept buying more bubbles until done.

My question is: has anyone beaten this level WITHOUT paying for it??? If so, how?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by badger8 View Post
    hi Laura-
    Any word of wisdom for 8-6?
    I looked at this one again to see if there is any specific strategy to solving it. It appears to be a mostly luck level--you have to get the right colors at the right time. I have never used gems to complete a level so I can say for certain that I didn't pay to pass this particular level. I rarely use boosts either. However, when I do buy boosts, I use the long aiming line and nothing else.

My hints for this level:
    *Get the long aiming line boost.
    * Focus on "drilling" toward the lighting bubbles. (Don't work on clearing every bubble.)
    * Keep playing over and over until you get an "easy" version. (The difficultly level seems to decrease the more you play it. However, I think you have to play the same level several times in a row without playing other levels to get an easier version. You know when you have an easier version when more like-colored bubbles are next to each other.)
    Last edited by MiniLaura; 06-27-12 at 11:58 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    minilaura great job explaining it.. you have even helped me look at more stratetigizing trying to get 3 stars in all levels. have you gotten 3 starts in level 4-3 or 6-2?
    I have gotten three stars on all levels up to 7-3 plus a few levels above that. I do use boosts more often now that I'm trying for three stars. I'll look at those levels once I have more energy

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    The trick to this one is to NOT hit all the lighting bubbles. Only hit the lighting bubbles circled below. Do NOT hit the bubbles with Xs through them:

In this one i didn't go for the lightning bubble on the top left. I hot the one above the black balls and then just went straight for the lightning bubble on the top right. It worked for me and got three stars too. so there are different ways of clearing these. That long aiming boost is key for some of these. I also think they made some of the levels (if not all) harder since they offered this new goal today. I get tempted sometimes to use the rainbow ball but everytime i buy it i always seem to forget to use it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    In this one i didn't go for the lightning bubble on the top left. I hot the one above the black balls and then just went straight for the lightning bubble on the top right. It worked for me and got three stars too. so there are different ways of clearing these. That long aiming boost is key for some of these. I also think they made some of the levels (if not all) harder since they offered this new goal today. I get tempted sometimes to use the rainbow ball but everytime i buy it i always seem to forget to use it!
    I would never claim that my way is the only way to do something. Of course, there are many ways to clear a level.

Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast