Page 30 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: The Help Me Thread

New Resident
    im also stuck on 83 uuggghhhh

Is 68 immpossible???? Ugh!

Anyone else having issues with level 32 in Bubble Mania Seasons? I'd love some pointers on how to pass that level. I believe I've tried close to 50 times.

I'm going insane!!! Level 52 on Bubble Mania Seasons is impossible with the bubbles given! Even with using the bombs that you eventually get, it's impossible!!!! Any tips!?!?!?!

Host(ess)
    Is there a trick for level 41? I just can't figure it out.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by caverjen View Post
    Is there a trick for level 41? I just can't figure it out.
    I'm stuck on this level too and can't figure it out. Any tips would be appreciated.

Any tips for level 99? I have only finished it once and only got 1 star...I have played it over and over and can't even finish it again...what am I not doing right?

Im stuck on level 32 in Bubble Mania Seasons. Tried everything!! If u hav any tips, pointers or a walkthrough please reply!

Quote Originally Posted by AngelMahomie29 View Post
    Im stuck on level 32 in Bubble Mania Seasons. Tried everything!! If u hav any tips, pointers or a walkthrough please reply!
    I found using the snowflakes helps a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelMahomie29 View Post
    This isn't a particularly hard level. Aim high at up at the sides to clear maximum amount of bubbles and get to lightning bubbles. If you are really struggling buy the extra 6 bubbles for coins and it should be easy but it is possible without.