Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: The Help Me Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Hm. Level 118 is mostly about efficiency. Use as few bubbles as possible to accomplish your objectives in each section.

Tips:
    - In each section, think about the most efficient way to open the locks. For the first two sections of locks, that's all you have to do to drop the bubble blowers.
    - Related: Think about using bounce shots to clear a path to the locks.
    - In the second section, don't worry too much about saving the babies. You should be clearing a path to the locks, and in doing so, you should naturally "drop" them (by popping bubbles above them) before the sludge gets to them.
    - In the third section, try to clear as much as you can away, but without wasting bubbles.
    - In the final section, pop the ice bubbles as quickly as possible, preferably with the same color as what's above it. This will help you get to the babies and/or drop the bubble blowers.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kristanlh View Post
    Hm. Level 118 is mostly about efficiency. Use as few bubbles as possible to accomplish your objectives in each section.

Tips:
    - In each section, think about the most efficient way to open the locks. For the first two sections of locks, that's all you have to do to drop the bubble blowers.
    - Related: Think about using bounce shots to clear a path to the locks.
    - In the second section, don't worry too much about saving the babies. You should be clearing a path to the locks, and in doing so, you should naturally "drop" them (by popping bubbles above them) before the sludge gets to them.
    - In the third section, try to clear as much as you can away, but without wasting bubbles.
    - In the final section, pop the ice bubbles as quickly as possible, preferably with the same color as what's above it. This will help you get to the babies and/or drop the bubble blowers.
    Now on level 120. Your advice worked great on 118. Thanks for your help!

Rhino Keeper
    No prob! Did you need tips for 120, or were you just saying that's the level you've made it to now?

Host(ess)

Question Help with Level 120 - (Island 20-6 / Close Encounter - 120)

I need help on 120, if you could be so kind. I have been stuck for a while now, and cannot figure out how to get past it. I thank you in advance for your help.

Host(ess)

Question Help with 120 (Island 20-6- Close Encounters)

Quote Originally Posted by kristanlh View Post
    No prob! Did you need tips for 120, or were you just saying that's the level you've made it to now?
    I need help on 120, if you could be so kind. I have been stuck for a while now, and cannot figure out how to get past it. I thank you in advance for your help.

Rhino Keeper
    Tips for 120:
    - In the first section, it's all about getting up to that lock as quickly as possible. Don't worry about popping a couple poison bubbles if you need to. As soon as you open the lock, these bubble blowers will drop.
    - In the second section, you need to hit both lightning bolts (to clear the cement blocks and scroll up properly). It doesn't really matter order, but do NOT open the next lock until you've hit them both, or else the second set of bubble blowers will start going before you can even see them.
    - As always, try to be quick/efficient with your shots.
    - If I recall correctly, it IS possible to carefully aim a bounce shot off the left side to hit the upper lightning bubble right away... but it's a tough shot.
    - In the third section, this is where you try not to pop poison bubbles. Make sure to pop the ice bubbles with the two colors that will allow you safe access to the lock, and just "throw away" the colors you don't need.
    - In the top section, I recommend saving the middle baby first and then working out to the sides, because the bubble blowers might actually help you group colors together to pop more quickly.

Hello,
    I am stuck on level number 358, help needed thank you!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	17.4 KB 
ID:	11356Click image for larger version. 

ID:	11356Click image for larger version. 

ID:	11356

Rhino Keeper
    For 358, you first need to shoot a bubble into the middle gap so that it will hold up the bubbles on the right after you hit the lightning bubble.

Then you have to shoot another bubble off the right wall into the gap between the steel bubbles and the un-lit yellow bubbles, to hold up the bubbles on the left after you hit the second lightning bubble.

The whole level requires you to shoot bubbles into gaps to hold up other bubbles. I actually thought it was quite clever!

Thanks just finished it
    My mom plays the game with me and she actually came up with the solution about the same time i received ur reply

Rhino Keeper
    Haha, cool. She must be a fun mom.