Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: The Help Me Thread

New Resident
    I've cannot figure out how to get through level 170 land of liberty! Is it possible to get through without using any boosts?

Rhino Keeper
    Tip for Level 550: Avoid activating most of the toxic bubbles, and try to advance without them. Try to utilize all the embedded "normal" (non-toxic) bubbles to advance. Only go after certain toxic bubbles when doing so will save steps.

Hope that helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Tip for Level 170: in the later stages, try to pop the locks as early as possible. Doing this will bring into play a larger number of bubbles, and so bubbles can be cleared with fewer shots.

New Resident
    I don't know how to break the wall on level 55.. Im not paying to get bombs. Is there another way to do it???

Rhino Keeper
    For your information, it is possible to beat every level created thus far (up to 552) without having to buy anything.

For Level 55, look carefully above the wall. You should notice something about some of the bubbles there that will help you find a way to get rid of the wall without using any bombs.

Hi guys any tips for level 340 thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Tips for Level 340: In each of the first two stages, take note of the embedded bubbles located near and around the blower. Try to take advantage of these as you throw bubbles, popping them whenever you can to turn ice bubbles to that color and thereby quickly work your way to the switch (and drop out the blower, if possible). Bubbles of this color in your queue are valuable, so you may want to hang onto them for a few turns until you are in a position where throwing them can help you make progress. Use bubbles of every other color to clear the way to the embedded bubbles. Also, note the colors of bubbles being blown by the blower, and try to throw bubbles of the same color near them to pop them. In other words, try to match the bubbles being thrown by the blower. Finally, do not be afraid to discard bubbles in an out of the way location from time to time if you can't make a match with any of the bubbles currently accessible in the playing field.

Quote Originally Posted by Lincstrake View Post
    Tip for Level 550: Avoid activating most of the toxic bubbles, and try to advance without them. Try to utilize all the embedded "normal" (non-toxic) bubbles to advance. Only go after certain toxic bubbles when doing so will save steps.

Hope that helps.
    Thanks. I did get it in the end. Now working on 552. Nasty bubble blower!

New Resident
    Hello. On some levels there is that row of black things that I can't bust through or get around. There is not a bomb or other boost that helps. So can someone please tell me how to pass through? Thank you :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Scroll up 4 posts. BTW, I've said it before and I'll say it again, Lincstrake your details are amazing.