Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: The Help Me Thread

Host(ess)
    Done. Tnx a ton

New Resident
    Does anyone know when the update is coming up finished all the level n got three stars :-)

Wow. Totally stuck on 416. Can you help please?

Rhino Keeper
    416 tips:
    - First, know that the 3 babies you can see are the only 3 there are. Once you save them, you're done.
    - That means you do NOT need to blow up the row of 3 cement blocks right above you. They're annoying, but you CAN work around them. (And probably should, because it would take two bombs to get rid of them anyway.)
    - So, you can carefully carve a path to each of the prize bubbles, which will give you 3 bombs to save the 3 babies.
    - Or, you can use bombs on the bottom 2 babies and then the lightning bubble to save the 3rd (top) baby.
    - Also, if you mess up, there is a "spare" bomb on the top left, but it's out of sight and surrounded by ice bubbles, so not exactly easy to get to.

Rhino Keeper
    I did 416 slightly differently. Not sure if my way is any better or worse.
    First, on the left cluster, I both went after the prize on the left side, and cleared out bubbles on the right-hand side to clear the way for bank shots off the left wall to the prize on the right cluster. With the collected prizes from those two clusters, I used the first to bomb the right two of the three lower blocks (place the bomb right between them), which gives a straight line access to the right cluster baby. I cleared the way to that baby, and bombed it with the second prize bomb. Then on the cluster in the upper right, I both went after the prize on the left, and cleared the way to the lightning on the right. (It's possible to clear the way to the lightning with only activating one poison bubble.) I used this third prize bomb on the left cluster baby, which can be hit directly with the two lower blocks cleared out of the way - if you are careful, or alternately can be hit with a bank shot off the right wall. Finally, I hit the lightning to clear the final baby.

Thanks. I did finally get it without blowing up the three cement blocks at the bottom. Tough one!

Help or hints for level 260? Thanks in advance!

Rhino Keeper
    Hints for Level 260:

Always look for shots that serve the double function of popping bubbles and uncovering snow. Try to target "joints," where different parts of the structure come together; if these are eliminated, you can get large parts of the structure to drop out. Before popping the lock to open the chain, note the locations of bubbles underneath the chain. When the lock is popped, these bubbles will continue to hold up bubbles from the lower section which are in contact with them. However, if you clear bubbles away from these areas before popping the lock, then everything below will drop out when the lock is popped. Once in the second stage, focus on working your way up the right-hand side. Try to drop the babies at the center top using bank shots off the right wall. Once these drop, everything else follows.

Host(ess)
    Any tips for 389?

Rhino Keeper
    When you first open the level, as it starts scrolling, pay attention to the color surrounding the bubble blower in the center. Use the star bubble to eliminate that color. This should help you tremendously when you get to the top.