Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: The Help Me Thread

New Resident
    Mister snow. Did you get through 552? Any tips please? It's impossible - to me..

Rhino Keeper
    Level 552 seems to have been changed since when I first played it, and I think it's actual harder now than it was before, what with only a single ice bubble at the bottom on each side. (I think there were two ice bubbles on each side previously, but don't remember for sure.)

It's still possible to win with the current configuration, but it is certainly not easy, and depends somewhat on luck with the colors that come up in the queue.

Because of the single ice bubble on each side, in order to get a second hit on the eggs in those locations to pop them, you have to first color and then clear the ice bubble, which takes many hits of the same color. Not only that, you need to do this before the blowers overwhelm you by filling the playing field with bubbles, otherwise as soon as you pop that bubble, a new one will be added in its place.

With all of this in mind, here are my tips for this level: first of all, attack different areas with different colors. Attack each of the lower eggs with only one single color, getting one hit to each of the eggs right away, and continuing to throw every bubble of that color to the same area to first color the ice bubble, and then remove it, enabling a second hit on the egg there. (Be sure not to uncover snow from the second doom bubble when doing this.) In parallel, attack up the middle with the remaining colors, trying to not only clear the way to the top egg to get two hits on it, but to keep that area cleared out so that you are not overwhelmed by bubbles.

After popping all the eggs in this first stage, it will drop out, enabling you to move on. You still need roughly 11 or so bubbles remaining in order to successfully attack the remaining structures to win the level.

I need help on level 555. Anyone have any tips?

Rhino Keeper
    Here are a few tips for Level 555.

- At the start, look for a way to hold the lower switch in place so that it will not drop out when the lower right lightning is hit. Once the lightning is hit, clearing out the blocks below the switch, hit that switch, being careful not to hit a doom bubble which has had the snow removed from it.

- Next, look to free the baby in the lower left before the sludge can reach it.

- As you work your way up, never hit a star bubble with a bubble the same color as the toxic bubbles. That will result in an immediate loss due to bubble depletion.

I beat 555 and now on 557. Those spiders are ****er! Thanks Lincstrake for all your help!

Spiders are eating my lunch on level 557. The same one gets my pink baby every time! Any ideas on how to stop that from happening?

New Resident
    I am totally stuck on level 263! I have no idea of how to chose the color bubbles to get to the stars. There must be some logic that I'm just missing. Any help would be appreciated.

Here are tips for 263 I found on another thread from kristanlh:

- There should be 4 babies each trapped in a different color, plus a 5th "extra" color.
    - It doesn't really matter which colors you use to break the ice bubbles, but I recommend that extra 5th color.
    - I also recommend ONLY using star bubbles to eliminate a color that is trapping a baby. This way you will only need to access 4 stars, not all 5.
    - Remember that once you eliminate a color with a star bubble, it is taken out of rotation, so you will get more of the other colors.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for finding and sharing my tips from earlier!

Quote Originally Posted by marla2276 View Post
    Spiders are eating my lunch on level 557. The same one gets my pink baby every time! Any ideas on how to stop that from happening?
    Hm. Spiders are pretty random. The only thing some of us have noticed/conjectured is that they tend to be more aggressive when you're making smart/good moves.

If the same baby is getting captured by spiders every time, maybe you could try saving that one first?

Farm Supplier
    I am kind of new to this game so I am still on a low level. Can someone please share their techniques in getting the keys on level 50? I've been trying for days but that red-pink combo is using up all my lives. Thanks a lot!
    정대현's.