Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: The Help Me Thread

Quote Originally Posted by antsloth View Post
    I got two stars on 115-120, but I need two more stars to unlock the next island. (...)
    ThunderTim35 answered your question about points & bubbles, but I wanted to mention something, JIK. You do not have to get those "2 more stars" from the current island. You can go back and play earlier levels if you want, to build up stars. As mentioned, you can get higher points/more stars by trying to complete levels with lots of consequetive pops & drop bonuses, as well as using the fewest bubbles...

Host(ess)
    I'm stuck on 413. Help?

Hints for level 285? Thanks in advance!!

Rhino Keeper
    Hints for Level 285:

At the start, any of four colors may show up in the queue, but only orange and green bubbles are useful, so the others should be discarded off to the sides in a place that will not clear any snow off any bubbles. You may optionally want to restart the game if either of the first two bubbles in the queue are colors other than orange or green, but this will not make such a big difference, so is not really necessary. With the first orange and first green bubble, carefully throw the bubble so that it lands into the “nook” below and to the outside of the switch on the side with bubbles of the same color, such that you clear snow off the switch and other bubbles near the switch. Next, with the second orange and second green bubble, pop the cluster of bubbles that had snow removed from them with the first throw. However, with the first of these cluster-popping bubbles, be careful not to hit the switch, as doing so will also hit the other switch which will eventually result in activating some toxic bubbles. Once these clusters are gone, then hit the switches and proceed to remove the remaining orange and green bubbles off the board, such that those colors no longer show up in the queue. But do this in a way such that no toxic bubbles are popped. Once that is done, start placing blue and red bubbles on the corresponding sides. Place the first of these in the nook formed by three ice bubbles, and place the next two adjacent to that such that a cluster is formed and popped, and those ice bubbles are colored. While doing this, avoid clearing snow off any toxic bubble. Then pop those ice bubbles and after that throw a bounce shot to clear snow off the switch and two other bubbles, again avoiding clearing snow off any toxic bubbles. Finally, throw a bounce shot into the nook that has been formed to activate the switch and clear or drop all neighboring bubbles. When this is done on both sides, the center part with the lightning bubble will drop out. Now drop the remaining parts of the blue and red clusters by popping the bubble which attaches them near the center, again being careful not to clear snow on bubbles adjacent to toxic bubbles. At this point, when all the blue and red bubbles have been dropped, you should have only purple bubbles in your queue, and about 20 or more bubbles remaining. At this point, the three things you want to do are: hit the purple switch to activate the purple bubbles surrounding the top baby; remove snow from and then pop either the three lowest orange bubbles on the left or three lowest green bubbles on the right, in order to clear access to the purple bubbles surrounding the top baby; and color and clear the three lowest babies. This can all be done with less than 20 bubbles if you are careful about only introducing one new color into the queue (either orange or green) and then pop all uncovered (snow removed) bubbles of that color such that the color is once again removed from the queue, leaving only purple. That is, be careful not to clear snow off any other color bubble besides orange (or green) and purple.

New Resident
    Need your helh )
    I'm on level 71, Iceberg Isle.
    How do you beat level 71???
    Thanks for help.

Quote Originally Posted by Innaris View Post
    (...) Iceberg Isle. How do you beat level 71??? Thanks for help.
    I found some info/tips for Level 71 by doing a search of the Bubble Mania | Discussions forum. The search function's easy to use, and you can search thru a particular forum, or look within just one thread. I've found l get best results by using quotes around the level number, like this: "level 71". This post has some tips on searching, as does this one.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Phaedrakiki; 05-09-14 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Add link

New Resident
    I'm on level 181 and I have no idea how to get the spiders to stop advancing on the babies. I tried alternating between working on the left and right sides of the screen, and creating new "lines" of bubbles (not attached to the main bubble body), but no matter what I did they just went for the babies without stopping. Ive gotten to 181 based on these two theories, but they're not working for this level. Help?

Host(ess)
    Level 417
    I can't seem to ever have enough bubbles. Any hints?

Rhino Keeper
    For level 181 and spiders in general:

- Don't worry about the spiders. Just get to a lightning bubble as quickly/efficiently as possible. The fewer moves the better, bc it gives the spider less "time" to get there. (Even though your moves are not actually timed in this game, thank goodness.)

- The spiders are mostly unpredictable. Some of us think they go after babies more intently when you are going after babies more intently too, and sometimes it seems like the spiders go after babies more intently if you shoot at them (the spiders) more directly.

rw112, I beat 417 before, but can't seem to duplicate it to give you advice... o_O Generally I would think setting off fewer light switches would help, because then there are fewer colors to deal with. But I think it matters WHICH switch. I came the closest to replicating success when I tried to limit myself to the lowest color/switch, and just going between that color and the baby's bubble color for as long as possible.

Rhino Keeper
    Just got "Bubbleized" a few months ago. Great game. Stuck on 497. Ugh!