Page 49 of 58 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: The Help Me Thread

Stuck on 459. I saw the previous post but I am having difficulty getting past the first chain link. The switch-on bubble seems to be only controlled by the very chancey starry bubbles. It seems to switch on every 10 attempts or so. Any hints?

Rhino Keeper
    The key to getting a fireworks bubble to hit a switch is to clear away the surrounding bubbles first, so that the fireworks have fewer targets.

New Resident

Goal for Level 296

How do you beat level 296 with out popping any poison bubbles??

Rhino Keeper
    You can beat 296 without popping poison bubbles, basically by only moving forward one "section" at a time with yellows.

So if you pop one side with yellow, you have to wait and pop the other side with yellow too. THEN you can move forward to the next section and repeat.

This means you will have to carefully "waste" purple bubbles at times. Just throwing them somewhere where they won't be a problem.

If you're unlucky, you won't get enough yellows and will have to try again.

Thanks for the help on 459. I used your advice to get through.
    Now I'm stuck on 466. The earthquake cookies are so unpredictable and I have never got through the final barrier yet.

Rhino Keeper
    This level requires a lot of luck, both with colors that come up in the queue and with what the "earthquake cookies" (or whatever they're called) take out and what they leave behind. My main advice for the level is to try to advance without using the earthquake cookies in the parts of the level where you can, and only use the cookies when it would otherwise take too many bubbles to advance. In particular, at the start try to color and clear the ice bubbles straight above so that the black bubbles on the sides drop out without having to use cookies. Right after that, similarly try to use normal bubbles to clear out one or both bubble clusters just to the left and right of center to drop the doom bubbles that extend outward, exposing the pair of lightning bubbles on a side. If you are able to save up about six cookies later in the level, you can make a big push at the end to reach the pool of lightning bubbles at the top. Then one hit on these with a normal bubble will start a chain reaction to win the level.

Needing help on level 280 please

I found level 280 help by searching this forum. When searching, try using quotes around the level # (e.g.: "level 280")...

Good luck!

New Resident
    I got two stars on 115-120, but I need two more stars to unlock the next island. I'm guessing that consecutive bounce shots and drop shots will build up a lot of points, but I'm curious about the bubbles popping at the end. Sometimes I get 20-30 bubbles popping and other times 1 or 2. Are these the bubbles that are left in your cannon or the unpopped bubbles left in the level?

antsloth -
    consecutive shots where something pops builds up a ton of points, but each non-popping shots brings that down pretty quickly.
    at the end of each successful round, you get points for everything that drops that's on the screen already AND unpopped bubbles left in the cannon.
    Does that answer your questions?