Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: The Help Me Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kristanlh View Post
    Remember that the flame bubbles have a depth radius of 2 bubbles, so you just need to get close enough to each bubble blower to burn them. (I know it's easier said than done.)
    After posting that last post about level 241, I went and tried again and made it thru it..thanks!

Any tips for 383?

Rhino Keeper
    - In the first section, use bounce shots to pop the highest section of bubbles you can (usually about 2/3 of the way up, for me) to drop the rest.
    - Then clear a path to the lightning bubble and pop it.
    - In the top section, make your way to the 3 light switches as efficiently as possible. (For me that meant going up through the left.)
    - Try not to activate the 4th color (i.e., don't bump the snow-caps off any of that color's bubbles).
    - Once all the switches are activated, you can pop the babies. (The big glob of bubbles should drop once you save the middle baby.)

Thank you. That has been my approach, but I have never got close to the babies yet, so I thought I might be missing something.

@Kristanlh
    Hello need help with level 432, its one messed up level, is there a glitch or something in it cuz when u pop a certain colored bubble witht the star bubble that color is supposed to go away but it doesnt in this level,

Rhino Keeper
    @HiraAVirk
    Hm. I didn't encounter that problem. But sometimes the bubble blowers throw out a color right as you are trying to eliminate it with a star bubble, which messes things up.

My tips for 432:
    - Get rid of the doom bubbles as quickly as you can.
    - Part of that means going for the light switches as quickly as you can.
    - Once you activate the first light switch color, drop the bubble blowers on the left and right sides.
    - Make sure you don't let any stars drop, because you really need them all! (I think it's *possible* to win without all 5 stars, but it's just so much *easier* to use them.)
    - You need to de-snow the colors in the middle in order to get them to show up in your rotation and use them on the stars.

Rhino Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by kristanlh View Post
    @HiraAVirk
    Hm. I didn't encounter that problem. But sometimes the bubble blowers throw out a color right as you are trying to eliminate it with a star bubble, which messes things up.

My tips for 432:
    - Get rid of the doom bubbles as quickly as you can.
    - Part of that means going for the light switches as quickly as you can.
    - Once you activate the first light switch color, drop the bubble blowers on the left and right sides.
    - Make sure you don't let any stars drop, because you really need them all! (I think it's *possible* to win without all 5 stars, but it's just so much *easier* to use them.)
    - You need to de-snow the colors in the middle in order to get them to show up in your rotation and use them on the stars.
    Kristan,
    On 260 how many bubbles did ya have to have going into upper section,to win?
    Got close a couple times but now having tough time even getting close.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VGailP View Post
    Kristan,
    On 260 how many bubbles did ya have to have going into upper section,to win?
    Got close a couple times but now having tough time even getting close.
    After posting I tried again and finally got it..with only on star..

Rhino Keeper
    Oh yeah, it was always pretty under the wire for me on level 260.

Right now I'm stuck on 455, not getting anywhere NEAR winning, not even once.

Help needed eith level 444!
    The swtich keep on falling, there seems to be no way of keeping them intact, as in every time i open the locks the light bubbles switch drops