Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mistmoth and familiar help ?

I still can't get a familiar dragon...

I had been trying blue and purple forever to get a mistmoth, but my neighbor said that they got one by breeding coral and water. So I tried it and on my first try I got it by breeding epic coral on left and epic water on right

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 11sweetz11 View Post
    I still can't get a familiar dragon...

I had been trying blue and purple forever to get a mistmoth, but my neighbor said that they got one by breeding coral and water. So I tried it and on my first try I got it by breeding epic coral on left and epic water on right
    Congrats on the mistmoth! I got familiar by breeding epic forest x level 7 magic. Took me nine tries and nine long days.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    I'm level 36, and have tried many, many times for the 7 dragons I can't seem to get. Example - I'm currently breeding my 15th or so Charm, still trying to get either a Planet or a Titan. I'm lucky with some of them (somehow managed 4 Fairy dragons trying for a Diamond), but others are just not coming.

For Mistmoth - try Magic on the left, Seabreeze on the right. I tried this, hoping for a Wizard. Epic for both.
    I actually got all three of my planets my doing Charm7 + Magic7. It worked 3 times In a row for me. Good luck(:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12