Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone bought a diamond dragon?

What a lovely mum you are. I don't think you have to justify yourself to anyone...it's your money, and it's your child. You're having fun sharing a game together instead of leaving him to play by himself in his bedroom like a lot of kids. I think in a loving relationship between a mum and her kids there is room for the occasional extravagant whim so long as it's a rare treat and you teach them to appreciate what they have. And whilst I won't buy myself a dragon, if my toddler was old enough to play DS with me and wanted one...I'd be so tempted!

actually you could buy a gold and speed up the breeding process, it will make the cost of the diamond dragon cheaper. Well, to be honest i did buy gold for diamond dragon, but i only spent $9.99 on it. By breeding my epic Atlantis and Eagle, i got it in no time. That makes me only tried 12 attempt to get diamond.

New Resident
    Yes, I bought the Diamond. I tried at least 50 times and I got tired of trying. Maybe I will earn one the right way next time but I don't regret spending the money. I just hate when people ask how I got it and they think I am crazy spending money.😢😢😢

Executive Chef
    Thanks so much for the support! It's gonna hatch in less than an hour- my boy is so excited, we checked on that pretty egg all the time- its now our phone screensaver!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12