Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone bought a diamond dragon?

Executive Chef

Has anyone bought a diamond dragon?

Has anyone actually bought a diamond? My 6 yr old really wants one( never asks for anything), feel bad bout takin the " easy but costly way out", but my luck with any rare items in TL games is rotten. Please be honest and post if you've bought one, will ease my conscious a little, thanks!

Executive Chef
    No I haven't. That's a lot of money to buy one.

Executive Chef
    I know, but it's a game that we play together,and I've wasted money in fashion on boxes,at least I know what I'd be getting, just trying to make up my mind. But yeah, the price tag is kinda steep

Executive Chef
    If it makes you and her happy than go for it.

Banned
    No I haven't and would not... Buy him something educational better or a toy he really wants .. A diamond is not worth it...

Executive Chef
    Ugh- I'm thinking way too hard on this! I just don't know what to do, I just seem to breed only normal dragons, not one of the lucky ones.i do appreciate anyone/ everyone giving their opinion and honesty, but hasn't anyone bought it?im sure there are

Rhino Keeper
    I know a few who have bought the diamond. I agree it's very expensive to buy all that gold. I wouldn't want to buy since the fun in the game is to see what you get out of breeding. But if you really want one, go ahead. It's your choice and your money. Do what you want to do.

Executive Chef
    I did it( hangs head in shame),kid just had tonsils out, so my mom will power is low- I did tell him this was a one shot EVER deal. But I like all the colorful ones, so theres still excitement when breeding! Thanks all for your opinions and help!

Rhino Keeper
    I brought my second one - I agree with you 100 percent, if one of my babies were getting their toncils out I'd paint a pony a pretty diamond color and parade it round the hospital ( obviously in a germ free big bubble) if I knew it would take away his pain for just a few mins. Kids always get things when they go to hospital, I got a cabbage patch doll when I was 6 getting my toncils out. There's really only one difference from then to now and thats Technology. You're a good mummy.

Executive Chef
    Thanks so much sunstorm!it makes me feel a bit better, and my kid is sooooo happy to see that egg! if u play dragon or fashion, add me , would live to add another mom to my precious neighbor list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast