Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What level are you on bubbles?

Farm Supplier
    I was not aware of the lighting bubble on same row as toxic bubble not to hit. Ok got it & thank u. Now I have to wait for energy to fill up against so I can give this a try. Thanks again.

Rhino Keeper
    Speaking of levels- why on earth does the app store say bubble mania its got 60 plus levels? I'm presuming these plus levels have been made? And sorry it's not the app store ( just to be clear) its TL's ad IN the app store.

Quote Originally Posted by sunstorm01 View Post
    Speaking of levels- why on earth does the app store say bubble mania its got 60 plus levels? I'm presuming these plus levels have been made? And sorry it's not the app store ( just to be clear) its TL's ad IN the app store.
    I'll let the team know about the text issue with the app description. Thanks for the info!

Host(ess)
    Level 60

Host(ess)
    Help anyone know how to get past level 60????????

Rhino Keeper
    I'm stuck on level 16. I sort of gave up on that one. Used the more bubbles and the max boost. Still cant do it....

Rhino Keeper
    For 16 buy the long range aim boost. Chip away at the sides until you clear just enough space to bounce the balls up to the higher areas. Your aim is to knock out the single ball supporting both of the cups that hold the babies. When the cups are no longer supported they will collapse and free them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCanary View Post
    For 16 buy the long range aim boost. Chip away at the sides until you clear just enough space to bounce the balls up to the higher areas. Your aim is to knock out the single ball supporting both of the cups that hold the babies. When the cups are no longer supported they will collapse and free them.
    Thanks, will try it.

Host(ess)
    Anyone know how to beat 8-51? If ya have an answer message me on pet shop story or dragon story please!

I'm on levl 51 (7-3) without uing/buying gems. Have been stuck at 51 for a while; the sludge bubbles are getting the best of me.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast