Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stolen Gems....

Woah...I only lost 24 gems. Sorry...bad typo.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by truckerbunny View Post
    Well, I'm glad I'm not the only player experiencing this issue. I lost 242 gems overnight and a beach chair showed up in my inventory. Teamlava told me I made the purchase and that's it--too bad so sad. No gem refund.
    A beach chair costs 242 gems?!!?
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by truckerbunny View Post
    Woah...I only lost 24 gems. Sorry...bad typo.
    Oh!! Lol!!
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

New Resident
    I too have had the same problem & to date right now I've lost 226 gems thru this gem trap & your right they r the sorryest company for customer service all they care about is lining their pockets with our hard earned cash we spend buying gems. I have opened 4to5 tickets on this issue & all were closed with no explanation & no return if my stolen gems. I think we should all contact BBB & credit card & maybe media to get action

New Resident
    Yes mine also is a I-phone & it's TL at its best !!! Not phone

Fashion Designer
    Thats OK TL, you can take my gems and not let me save enough for the dog that I want. I know that you are out to trick me out of the gems I earned, so no way Im giving you any real $$$$ to steal from me. I got two pieces of junk that I dont want and no dog that I do want. Don't you get it, it makes us feel bad. Bad is the opposite of good, its bad. You know that, right?

Angry TL nonresponsive!

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolit View Post
    Phoebesmom, you can register your petition for removal of Tap to Manage officially at Farm Story Discussion- there's a petition thread on it. I too have lost over 40 hard earned gems to this.
    After months of complaints, and TL reply essentially that they can't do anything, I doubt a petition will do much good. In any event, I posted there long ago. Thanks

Exclamation Do contact bbb, credit card company & media!

Quote Originally Posted by lousflygirl View Post
    I too have had the same problem & to date right now I've lost 226 gems thru this gem trap & your right they r the sorryest company for customer service all they care about is lining their pockets with our hard earned cash we spend buying gems. I have opened 4to5 tickets on this issue & all were closed with no explanation & no return if my stolen gems. I think we should all contact BBB & credit card & maybe media to get action
    I hope you HAVE contacted BBB, credit card company and Media!! 226 gems is outrageous for TL to ignore!! They are obviously insensitive to any problems when it comes to their financial well being. At some point in 2011 they were making $1,000,000 a day. Certainly they can afford to reimburse for unfairly taken gems!

New Resident
    I'm so confused. Yesterday I had 156 gems and this morning I have 13... What the heck!! I!ve never had this happen b4. The only thing new is that I download and have been using for the last week the updated "Olympic" version. I see a number of other complaints about missing Gems, but not sure if anyone else is seeing occur with this updated version.-so disappointed and at a complete loss.....

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by taya4212 View Post
    I'm so confused. Yesterday I had 156 gems and this morning I have 13... What the heck!! I!ve never had this happen b4. The only thing new is that I download and have been using for the last week the updated "Olympic" version. I see a number of other complaints about missing Gems, but not sure if anyone else is seeing occur with this updated version.-so disappointed and at a complete loss.....
    There isn't a World Games version for Farm Story. What game did you lose your 156 gems in?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast