Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stolen Gems....

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by phoebesmom View Post
    I sent the below post on the forum, but should have had it with the quote I referred to. Sorry

I note you pass on remarks about lost gems (because of pop-up windows) to the developers. I'm curious if they are doing anything about this serious problem?!? Many are complaining of lost gems, and have the impression that TeamLava does not care. Is that the case??
    I think the tap to manage could have been removed by now if they listened to feedback. It's too profitable to do that though so I don't expect to see it changed any time soon. Fact of life. $$$$$

I've lost some gems too! How can I get them back?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by chippedivory View Post
    I've lost some gems too! How can I get them back?
    Team Lava does refund accidental gems purchases.
    If you are missing gems and you are not sure what happened to them, you can email support@teamlava.com and they can assist you.

EDIT 7-22-12- TL does not refund accidental gem purchases.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-22-12 at 06:39 PM. Reason: edit typo
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

dear team lava,
    i have been saving my gems so that i could buy a chest....i was up to 23 hard earned gems.....then all of a sudden my screen went dark and it said "congratulations, your whole farm has been fertilized"

i have two problems with this -first and foremost i did not ask for this, and second my farm doesnt appear to be "fully" fertilized?

please refund my stolen gems. i feel like a good gesture of goodwill would be to begin awarding more gems to your players as the stolen gem issue seems to be an issue that a number of your users are complaining about!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fannyfoo75 View Post
    dear team lava,
    i have been saving my gems so that i could buy a chest....i was up to 23 hard earned gems.....then all of a sudden my screen went dark and it said "congratulations, your whole farm has been fertilized"

i have two problems with this -first and foremost i did not ask for this, and second my farm doesnt appear to be "fully" fertilized?

please refund my stolen gems. i feel like a good gesture of goodwill would be to begin awarding more gems to your players as the stolen gem issue seems to be an issue that a number of your users are complaining about!
    Tl doesn't refund gems, even If spent "accidentally ".

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If you are missing gems and you are not sure what happened to them, you can email support@teamlava.com and they can assist you.
    Since when?? I and MANY others have reported accidental gem purchases to support, and we are all met with the same too-bad-so-sad "we cannot refund gems" response. When the game was having serious problems several months ago, I had a couple of neighbors that lost entire farms, got their farm back, but were not given their gems back.
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleZ View Post
    Since when?? I and MANY others have reported accidental gem purchases to support, and we are all met with the same too-bad-so-sad "we cannot refund gems" response. When the game was having serious problems several months ago, I had a couple of neighbors that lost entire farms, got their farm back, but were not given their gems back.
    oops typo. I meant to say does not refund . Sorry guys. Typing too fast.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    wow, that's a brutal typo LOL

why don't they - such poor customer service ... if there is an issue with a game that many users are complaining about why wouldn't they refund gems in the intrim of getting the flaw fixed?

i got the same [] response and i'm not happy! i do however note that they managed to fix the issue with the sheds ... shocking that it is taking them so long to "correct" the tap manage issue which we have been asking to have fixed since it was introduced!!!!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-25-12 at 05:52 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only player experiencing this issue. I lost 242 gems overnight and a beach chair showed up in my inventory. Teamlava told me I made the purchase and that's it--too bad so sad. No gem refund.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast