Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Constant force closing driving me batty ツ

Rhino Keeper

Constant force closing driving me batty ツ

I'm so tired of opening FS only to have it force close on me! What is up with that! Is the team working on this issue? It's a real drag. Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Me too...really bad today it is normal that it force closes upon the first entry but today I can't even stay on for longer than 2 minutes! And I tried all the usual stuff so don't tell me it's my fault just fix it!

Host(ess)
    I haven't been able to get into my game for 3 months now!! I've emailed support several times. I don't think TeamLava cares. If so they would have had the problem fixed when I first reported it!!

Executive Chef
    Today my phone did a software update so I uninstall/reinstalled and still constant force close. I even tried connecting to Wi-Fi and it did not help what is going on??

Grand Emperor
    Today all my wall posts disappeared and i cannot visit anyone's farm. I get a "loading the other farm failed" message.

Host(ess)
    My farm won't load on wifi either. I don't know what's going on but they need to get this fixed! I'm a level 96 player and I had 4 stars but now after not being able to play for 3 months I probably have 0 stars! :-(

Quote Originally Posted by sherry1963 View Post
    I haven't been able to get into my game for 3 months now!! I've emailed support several times. I don't think TeamLava cares. If so they would have had the problem fixed when I first reported it!!
    When was the last time you were able to login and what happens when you try to?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    When was the last time you were able to login and what happens when you try to?
    Do we have to have the same problem for 3 months before TL will ask for more info? What about the other posts in this thread where people have been having the same problems?

I've had force close issues for all my games since I got a loaner phone on Tuesday. Out of memory errors in some abstract string file. There's plenty of memory as I check the memory, have my games on the SD card, and **** all tasks before I start the games. 500MB RAM on this phone, same as mine that didn't force close, and since its a loaner, has almost no additional downloaded apps.

I am also getting errors loading other farms, as others have posted. Normally that means there is no internet connection, but that is not the case. Sometimes my games restart or I get the no internet connection message.

This appears to be a TL issue, as many people are having it and I don't think its all our phones. Maybe I missed the thread where TL commented on this, and if so, can someone point me to it? If not, can we get an answer?

Host(ess)
    last time I was able to log in was may 6th. It keeps force closing on the loading page. Like I said before I have emailed support several times. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled. Shut down my phone, cleared cache and data. I also have a app ****er installed. I want to play my farm again!!

Host(ess)
    I'm on a android and it seems like alot of us android users is having the same problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast