Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going back to settings loses 1 energy

Fashion Designer

Exclamation Going back to settings loses 1 energy

When I go back to the settings after starting a level, I lose 1 energy when I press resume! Very very annoying!

This is definitely a bug. It's not that I failed the level, I just needed to change the settings. It's happened a few times.

Please fix it.

I do like the game though

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Superyalda View Post
    When I go back to the settings after starting a level, I lose 1 energy when I press resume! Very very annoying!

This is definitely a bug. It's not that I failed the level, I just needed to change the settings. It's happened a few times.

Please fix it.

I do like the game though
    I've tried testing this out, and can't repro it. Are you going back to the level in progress, or are you quitting to the Level screen?

TeamLava Developer
    It's not that I failed the level
    Hi Superyalda, and thanks for playing our game!

I apologize for any confusion with our energy mechanic. It costs 1 energy to start playing the level. We do not have any penalty for losing a level. If you get enough stars when you win the level, you might earn your energy back!

Accessing the settings menu does not affect your energy.

Thanks!

Executive Chef
    If you go in a level then go back you lose one energy that is the problem

Fashion Designer
    Specifically, I'll hit the start button then I remembered that I wanted to add one of the bonus tools, so hit the pause button, but when I try to play the same level, I lose one energy.

Host(ess)
    Specifically, I'll hit the start button then I remembered that I wanted to add one of the bonus tools, so hit the pause button, but when I try to play the same level, I lose one energy.
    Yeah, that's because when you hit the little round arrow thing, you're essentially quitting that level. It'll take you back to the start screen for that level (i.e. you've quit a game, used one energy and are starting again) Only by pressing 'resume' will you go back to the exact game you'd started. :-)

Fashion Designer
    Note to self: If I want to add one of the bonus tools, remember to do it before starting the game!

I still think its a bug though ... We should be able to go back without losing energy.

TeamLava Developer
    Note to self: If I want to add one of the bonus tools, remember to do it before starting the game!

I still think its a bug though ... We should be able to go back without losing energy.
    Hi Superyalda. When you start the level, this is when you are charged the energy. It costs energy just to get into the level. Going back to the world map doesn't expend any energy, so if you enter the game and then exit to the world map, it should only cost you one energy.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jplus View Post
    Hi Superyalda. When you start the level, this is when you are charged the energy. It costs energy just to get into the level. Going back to the world map doesn't expend any energy, so if you enter the game and then exit to the world map, it should only cost you one energy.
    Well i think this is the complaint isn't it? That one energy is depleted if you just open the level and want to go back to the world map without throwing even one ball.

Nightclub Owner

Apparently it is not a bug. And yes, that note to self is a good note.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast