Thread: Lost 2 MILLION COINS

New Resident

Angry Lost 2 MILLION COINS

Is anyone out there MISSING COINS?

Mine suddenly after midnight DROPPED BY 2 MILION

Rhino Keeper
    No mines still the same- this happens in all the stories eventually. The answers they gave about restaurant was basically this- the money isn't actually missing at all, its just gone back into the food stock on the counters and i will get the money when the food sells. ( I kid you not, this is number 3 on my worst answers by TL list). So in answer to your above comment- your money has not actually dissapeared it's just gone back into the dragons and you'll get your profit back in time. Oh and don't forget - switch your device off and on, and uninstall then reinstall your app. ( god they have easy jobs)

Rhino Keeper
    I'd still contact team lava. I fail to see how you would get it back any other way.

Farm Supplier
    Unless this has happened to more than two people I would think you started this in the wrong thread.. I'm not saying losing "2 million coins" shouldn't be an issue. I hope you get your problem resolved, this has not happened to me.. HOWEVER Sometimes when I log in the game I do see my coins jump from 99,999,999 to my original number but the thing that worries me is that occasionally when I log in DS it would show less coins than what I usually have then jump up a few million to normal... Maybe it's a bug or glitch..

Rhino Keeper
    Email teamlava and post this in the teamlava bugs and feedback forum.