Thread: Purple purse & pink envelope

Rhino Keeper

Question Purple purse & pink envelope

What is the meaning of the purple purse & pink envelope that show up from time to time?

I know you click on them to get a point but what makes them show up in the first place?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 3cala View Post
    What is the meaning of the purple purse & pink envelope that show up from time to time?

I know you click on them to get a point but what makes them show up in the first place?
    Those are like bonuses left behind when others visit and play with five of your pets.
    [Similarly, there are blue balloons also left behind.]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by diva1990 View Post
    [Similarly, there are blue balloons also left behind.]
    ...and a key, and what looks like a tiny pocket watch.

Fashion Designer
    I have no idea what generates them but they are nice little bonuses. Just click on them

Farm Supplier
    I was wondering about them too, also a little teddy bear

Farm Supplier
    This is certainly nice to know.

What does it mean when I visit other shops and now have an icon that is a blue & white circle with a paw and the number 4 in it? Its at the bottom of the screen where my social "hearts" ranking was. This new icon seems to have popped up when I filled up more 4 hearts. What is this icon and does it do anything? thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pjkMonster View Post
    What does it mean when I visit other shops and now have an icon that is a blue & white circle with a paw and the number 4 in it? Its at the bottom of the screen where my social "hearts" ranking was. This new icon seems to have popped up when I filled up more 4 hearts. What is this icon and does it do anything? thanks!
    It means that your social ranking is at the max, and as far as i know, it does nothing.